She came in her own mouth

Hi everyone,
I recently watched a video of a girl masturbating that awakened something in me. She put her knees at her ears and waited for the milky drippings to run and drip into her mouth after she came.

Question #1: In short, she came in her own mouth. Is there a "Hobby Acronym" for this?

I believe the thing that awakened in me is this. When I'm DATY , deep down I'm wanting her to cum in my mouth! (Just typing this right now I felt a wave come over me) That IS what I want, but I have never had the nerve to ask for it.

Question#2a: Girl cumming (a genuine orgasmic squirt not urine) in a guys mouth. Does this turn anyone else on or am I a freak?

Question#2b: Is there a "Hobby Acronym" for this?
Hi everyone,
I recently watched a video of a girl masturbating that awakened something in me. She put her knees at her ears and waited for the milky drippings to run and drip into her mouth after she came.

Question #1: In short, she came in her own mouth. Is there a "Hobby Acronym" for this?

I believe the thing that awakened in me is this. When I'm DATY , deep down I'm wanting her to cum in my mouth! (Just typing this right now I felt a wave come over me) That IS what I want, but I have never had the nerve to ask for it.

Question#2a: Girl cumming (a genuine orgasmic squirt not urine) in a guys mouth. Does this turn anyone else on or am I a freak?

Question#2b: Is there a "Hobby Acronym" for this?
Originally Posted by awbenzik
Answer #1: You're fully entitled to invent an acronym (more likely an "initialism"). Suggestions: CIOM, or ACIM ("Auto-Come in Mouth").

Answer #2a: I'm still a little unsure about this "squirting" business. My regular lady says she squirts, and I've spent a gratifying amount of time with my face in Paradise Valley, giving her oral. If pressed for a description, I would say that she lubricates prodigiously. I get quite wet, the bedding gets quite wet over a dinner-plate-sized area, and there's definitely no urine involved ... the smell and taste would be difficult to mistake, I think. As far as I can tell, it's her vaginal lubrication, but in unusually large amounts. I can't say what the appearance is, because I'm sure I'm swallowing most of it, and she always wants to kiss the rest of it off me and out of me right after her orgasm. It may be that you're a freak for liking this idea. If so, I'm another one, because I surely like doing it.

Answer #2b. As with #1, you're certainly just as entitled as anyone else to invent one. But I'd think that "CIM" covers it, whether the orgasm in question is yours or hers.