Comfortable with pre-communications

As I read the posts, I see that some talk about “texting back and forth” before the session. At the same time, I read on some of the ladies websites that they talk about not liking me to waste their time with texts and e-mails. Would someone give me an idea of the correct balance?

I see the hobby experience in three phases, the research phase, the anticipation phase and the actual session phase. With this post I am looking to maximize my enjoyment of the anticipation phase. Clearly, just making the appointment and knowing that in x time period someone will be knocking on your door and rocking your world is great anticipation. It seems to me that a little back and forth texting would increase that anticipation. To date, I have only used pre-communications to take care of the business of setting up the date. How much more communication is acceptable?

Also, how explicit can I be and still be safe for both of us?
It depends on each individual provider.

I've had long text/message convos with ladies for days leading up to the meet, and I've had convos where she seems more brief and frank, nothing but business. In one instance, I talked to a provider for a few days leading up to the meet and it turned into an amazing friendship.

It helps a bit to be warm and show your enthusiasm in wanting to see her to get a better idea of how things will go, those that are a bit more talkative will reply in kind about wanting to see you as well. The ladies that are more about business will likely get straight to scheduling details etc.

Of course in your initial contact you can just ask if she minds talking with you a bit before meeting and maybe explain your reasoning.
As I read the posts, I see that some talk about “texting back and forth” before the session. At the same time, I read on some of the ladies websites that they talk about not liking me to waste their time with texts and e-mails. Would someone give me an idea of the correct balance? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
The ones who say no texting...MIGHT do texting after they screen you, but to set something up with them, do as they say and do not text.

What you're reading when you see they texted back and forth might mean after it was all approved to meet up.

So follow her lead probably. If she texts you after she screens you then obviously it's okay.

WHEN SETTING UP AN APPT. WITH SOMEONE:
Basically, if someone says PMs only......PM.
If they say "will not answer texts"...then this means...don't text, call or email or whatever they say to do or don't do.
If they say "will not answer blocked calls", you can try blocking your number, but don't get upset if they don't answer.
Here's a good example of what NOT to do: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052914728&postcount=1 .
It all depends on the provider. When I start the courtship I first send the request to see her. Once I am screened and get the thumbs up a let her know what kind of date I want and how long of a session. I don't do a lot of back and forth as I respect there space, but usually they will initiate and start texting me. I will ask if they want my play day special request by PM, email or is text ok, I do say that it is nothing explicit.

Most the time they say text us ok, if it's a more involved request PM is better for that.
Just ask and they will let you know what us ok!

IB
I see the hobby experience in three phases, the research phase, the anticipation phase and the actual session phase. With this post I am looking to maximize my enjoyment of the anticipation phase. Clearly, just making the appointment and knowing that in x time period someone will be knocking on your door and rocking your world is great anticipation. It seems to me that a little back and forth texting would increase that anticipation. Originally Posted by myfavhobby
This is the way I see things as well. And the anticipation that a stranger is visiting me or vice versa without getting to know them is fear for me. But to nurture your anticipation effectively with other mitigating circumstances (kids, work, family) is hard. Also, if the lady isn't really low volume, she definitely couldn't work that way with everyone.

As a woman, I've recognized that I have to nurture my feminine sensibilities to be as "giving" as you want me to be. Thusly, my Companionship model is built around my own emotional needs, and not the average client who has to see me as a hole for their own emotional needs. Communication is necessary for me to anticipate you POSITIVELY, so it's a requirement.

You should look for evidence of a woman working for the love of her and her long-term wellbeing. If that means you making changes, change is good.