Independent?

I see most girls use this term "independent" in their ads. However I also find probably more than half have info in their ads that they aren't aware is there. After they get the site or add don't they check for this stuff? For instance one girl I meet with had a 411 offering a discount. When I mentioned it she was clueless. Anybody have any insight?
Probably not independent. If they aren't, unless they are working for an agency, they probably aren't going to say, "I have a gun toting pimp I work for".

I know of one that put up a special on her p411 6 months+ ago and just forgot about it.
Thanks for the input. I'm not expecting the girls to say anything like that just thought some things might not be so obvious. I'm fairly new to this so maybe that's why it would seem it of place.
  • Old-T
  • 08-28-2015, 08:52 AM
Some ladies are truly independent, others say they are. Usually it is not obvious from their web sites, but usually you can tell pretty quickly if you really talk with them.
Most ladies consider themselves independent as long as they are not working with an agency.

Whether you think they are independent, when they have assistance, whether it be a pimp, screener, booker, helpful roommate, driver, or anything else, is a different story.
Thanks for your input. I value your opinion and I'm sure you have far more insight based on your experience. As I said I'm new to this. I mentioned a discount a girl had advertised but she seemed unaware that it was in the ad. With the look on her face I felt bad. It was like I made it up. Truly not my intent. I'm doing this to have fun and hope that any of the girls I see have a good time as well. Just trying to feel some things out. Again thanks for your input.