I just took this picture in Houston. LOL

but the web site won't let me download it. It says To reduce it, but I don't know how.

Is there anybody willing to accept a e-mail and try it? Believe me, It's worth the effort.
I guess it would be appropriate to describe the general subject matter prior to someone agreeing to accept just any picture over the internet.
It's a protest sign written on one of the arch bridge overpasses on Hyway 59 in Houston. It says......."fuck the Poice". Obviously written by a Hillary supporter. I was laughing so hard I could barely drive.
If it's on the internet, can't you just directly link to it with the IMG tags?
And chew gum at the same time?
If it's on the internet, can't you just directly link to it with the IMG tags? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I hung my I-Pad out the window and took the picture while I was stuck in traffic. It's in my I-Pad.

Anybody that lives in Houston will recognize the location.
It's a protest sign written on one of the arch bridge overpasses on Hyway 59 in Houston. It says......."fuck the Poice". Obviously written by a Hillary supporter. I was laughing so hard I could barely drive. Originally Posted by Jackie S
In bound or out bound side?
And chew gum at the same time? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are YOU jealous of him for being able to do something that YOU CAN'T assup piggy mamboolah ?
Are YOU jealous of him for being able to do something that YOU CAN'T assup piggy mamboolah ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Can he get his mind off chewing things? Geeezzzz!
In bound or out bound side? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Inbound, coming up 59 from 610 toward the 45/59 junction, where nobody is EVER in the lane they want to be in. Nightmare. Everyday.
Inbound, coming down 59 from 610 toward the 45/59 junction, where nobody is EVER in the lane they want to be in. Nightmare. Everyday. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That was going to be my guess: slow enough to take a pic, arches, 59.
I hung my I-Pad out the window and took the picture while I was stuck in traffic. It's in my I-Pad.

Anybody that lives in Houston will recognize the location. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mmmm ok