User ID:: 474307
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: kerriedfw18@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=474307
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: 35-635
Activities: LFK, Gropping, BBBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long-Blonde but put up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’4 around 140lbs. Nice C Cups, Pretty smile with nice teeth. Nice figure and very clean. A few tats but nothing over the top.
. She also had a few candles lit so it smelled nice inside. I was in a bit of a hurry so we got busy undressing and she went in for a wonderful BBBJ. She does have a little mommy tummy but didn’t bother me in the least. Very good technique on the BJ which was awesome. Honestly could have finished right there but after around 10 mins, I did want to try the rest. She suited me up and gave when FDAU for me and what a great view. Played with boobs a bit as I rubbed her little kitty for awhile. She does have a trimmed bush which was fine by me. Time to jump on in though so off I go. Hammered away for 20 mins....ok 5 mins.. She is very tight and clean/fresh. I loved how she arched her back and met me stroke for stroke. Made a deposit in the cover and I was completely satisfied. She did a nice warm cloth cleanup and I was at peace with the world.
Honestly, she was a great time and I will partake of more activities and a longer session next time. HHR was $160 plus a tip. I think she was well worth the visit. B]Recommendation[/B]: - Absolute yes for me
This picture on her showcase is one of the hottest pics I think I've seen on here in a long time.

[IMG][/IMG]