My first post!

Hello everyone, I'm Handyman63 and I live around Daphne Alabama. I'm geographically situated to be able to explore Pensacola, Mobile,and Biloxi. I've been standing on the sidelines for months learning whatever I can about the Hobbiest lifestyle. I've been reading everything I can find and trying to absorb worthwhile content from those of you that have the knowledge, wisdom and experience I hope to gain over time. I've stood on the sidelines long enough and I'm getting in the game. I would appreciate any help from fellow hobbyist and any companions that are willing to share their thoughts and advice.

I saw a profile on STG and was wondering if any has shared some time with this girl next door, if so, do tell!!

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...t/528857932637
Hello H63
If there is no location on the ad it’s a scam
Never send money up front. That’s a scam
Scope the area if you are going to see the new provider you have never met before.
If it’s to good to be true, it most likely is.
Again never send money to a provider.
If you pull up to a house or a hotel and there’s a bunch of people standing outside the door
Walk away.
Always bring a rubber.
If you are not a smoker, and you have to go home to your wife or girlfriend, bring an extra set of clothes. And ask her not to smoke in the room while you are there.
If you do happen to go see a provider and she opens the door and she looks 20 years older and looks like a fly sea donkey . Kindly walk away
Again if there is no location on the ad or they want money up front. It’s a fake or scam
Hello H63
If there is no location on the ad it’s a scam
Never send money up front. That’s a scam
Scope the area if you are going to see the new provider you have never met before.
If it’s to good to be true, it most likely is.
Again never send money to a provider.
If you pull up to a house or a hotel and there’s a bunch of people standing outside the door
Walk away.
Always bring a rubber.
If you are not a smoker, and you have to go home to your wife or girlfriend, bring an extra set of clothes. And ask her not to smoke in the room while you are there.
If you do happen to go see a provider and she opens the door and she looks 20 years older and looks like a fly sea donkey . Kindly walk away
Again if there is no location on the ad or they want money up front. It’s a fake or scam Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Great Advice
I am thinking of coming to Pcola in a couple of weeks and will have an incall (Dec 17th-19th) and you won't need a reference (unlike you usually do) and I'd be willing to give you advice from the ladies perspective. Xo
Thanks, Bone for taking the time to respond to my post. That's all very good advice that I will carry with me. Been looking at the different sites for months and there seems to more scams than reality. Pensacola and Biloxi seem to have more "real" providers while it's slim pickings in Mobile. Tillmans Corner in Mobile looks like a hotbed of scary activity. Thanks again the cma advice!!
I am thinking of coming to Pcola in a couple of weeks and will have an incall (Dec 17th-19th) and you won't need a reference (unlike you usually do) and I'd be willing to give you advice from the ladies perspective. Xo Originally Posted by Anna Lane
This would be a great opportunity for you to start. I will personally say that I have enjoyed my experience with Miss Lane and I believe you would also.
A+ with Anna definitely book it with her and what she is offering jump on it man !!

Glad you have taken the time to read and check things out seeing what you have said you should do good and not get scammed just watch your 6 and don’t let the little head do too much of the thinking !!

Enjoy it here
Thanks Anna for responding. That sounds like an offer I would not refuse. I will PM you and go from there.
Anna, I would love to finally meet you when you come to Pcla
Liking the advice and warm welcome. Already sent pm to Anna, if it happens I'll report back with details. Already been burned once, it was months ago. Didn't know or understand anything about what I was getting into and it cost me a bill and days of self loathing. I picked myself up and dusted myself off and have been in school ever since. Only a foolish man refuses to learn more and take counsel from those who have more experience and knowledge. Keep it coming....
Thanks Anna for responding. That sounds like an offer I would not refuse. I will PM you and go from there.
Liking the advice and warm welcome. Already sent pm to Anna, if it happens I'll report back with details. Already been burned once, it was months ago. Didn't know or understand anything about what I was getting into and it cost me a bill and days of self loathing. I picked myself up and dusted myself off and have been in school ever since. Only a foolish man refuses to learn more and take counsel from those who have more experience and knowledge. Keep it coming.... Originally Posted by Handyman63
Not from this area, but, wanted to chime in since I have had others help me when I was a newbie..

The ad that was linked (initial message) gives you a clue that the provider could be 'managed' - 3rd party advertisement. Usually, those are red flags for me - even if legit, clock watcher, upsell, etc..
Techiedad,
Thanks for your interest and time. Maybe I missed it, but what about the clued you the provider might be managed or 3rd party? Because if it's the way it's worded, it almost sounds like a salesman is describing her as a product. It's doesn't seem like she would describe herself in the 3rd person. That caused me to question it almost immediately.
Techiedad,
Thanks for your interest and time. Maybe I missed it, but what about the clued you the provider might be managed or 3rd party? Because if it's the way it's worded, it almost sounds like a salesman is describing her as a product. It's doesn't seem like she would describe herself in the 3rd person. That caused me to question it almost immediately. Originally Posted by Handyman63
Hi there,
So I followed the STG ad link just out of curiosity.
"Get the "Girl Next Door" and let her bring your fantasies to life"
After reading some comments I wanted to know what would constitute a "red flag"
Yeah, let me know what about that ad shows you some red flags.....