BEG VISITING?

Yep! One last visit before the year is over ! Who's around this week ?
When??
Where?
Yep! One last visit before the year is over ! Who's around this week ? Originally Posted by YourBlueEyedGoddess
I'm around. About to send you a PM.
Hopefully someone gets to see her if she comes into town. I sent a PM last time she said she was coming to the panhandle. It's still sitting there unread.
Hopefully someone gets to see her if she comes into town. I sent a PM last time she said she was coming to the panhandle. It's still sitting there unread. Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
That happens a lot (with almost ALL providers, unfortunately).

Yesterday all evening, I was discussing back-and-forth with a different provider about getting together today. Today, I contact that provider via text (donation IN HAND and ready to go), and all I hear is crickets.

And the ladies complain about US wasting THEIR time. I had a dozen other things I could have done today, but instead I stayed home "just in case" they contacted me. Ugh..... ><

If something else came up, JUST TELL ME. That way I can go about my day instead of just waiting around for a call/text I will never get.

Sorry, but this is one of my pet peeves that makes me ILL every time it happens, or when I hear it happening to someone else.
That happens a lot (with almost ALL providers, unfortunately).

Yesterday all evening, I was discussing back-and-forth with a different provider about getting together today. Today, I contact that provider via text (donation IN HAND and ready to go), and all I hear is crickets.

And the ladies complain about US wasting THEIR time. I had a dozen other things I could have done today, but instead I stayed home "just in case" they contacted me. Ugh..... ><

If something else came up, JUST TELL ME. That way I can go about my day instead of just waiting around for a call/text I will never get.

Sorry, but this is one of my pet peeves that makes me ILL every time it happens, or when I hear it happening to someone else. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

Drives me nuts the way they do exactly what your saying. Eva aka Pixy and Chloe fight weekly for who is the champion with another six or so that visit doing the exact same thing. I literally had something similar done to me today by one of my local favorites. Very annoying.................

She’s here tonight through Friday afternoon on Okaloosa Island. 205-876-4899 is the easiest contact.
She’s here tonight through Friday afternoon on Okaloosa Island. 205-876-4899 is the easiest contact. Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Thanks, but DARN. I wish I knew that a few hours ago. It's too late for me tonight to make arrangements to go have any fun. I have to be awake super-early tomorrow for work, so I have an early bedtime tonight, unfortunately.
Send me a PM again I don't see one from you.