Is Any Body Going To Watch The Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept Corrupt Piece of Shit Tonight?

There is absolute nothing “the Idiot Biden” can say that would be considered constructive.

Stupidity on parade.

Fuck Him.
You’re obviously jealous.
Biden isn't worth listening too he's nothing but a fraud.
Biden isn't worth listening too he's nothing but a fraud. Originally Posted by Levianon17
While Jackie’s OP was chock full of expletives and opinions, I’d like you to offer proof of how President Biden is a fraud.

Honestly, I think some of you boys are only about trying to get back at the world for the grave error you committed by voting for a white supremacist and then pledging to go down with his ship.

Trump backed you into an integrity corner.

MYbe you deserve to go down with him.

"Is Any Body Going To Watch The Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept Corrupt Piece of Shit Tonight?"

I would except it always brings tears to my eyes seeing those poor sign language interpreters trying to juggle old Cabbage Head's word-salads. I'm sure those interpreters are a one-n-done gig with severe PTSD. Mike Rowe should have them on a Dirty Jobs segment. I'm confident that The Big Guy will be drowning his word-salad in Muh Russia-Russia-Russia dressing and horse apple crumbles.

While Jackie’s OP was chock full of expletives and opinions, I’d like you to offer proof of how President Biden is a fraud.

Honestly, I think some of you boys are only about trying to get back at the world for the grave error you committed by voting for a white supremacist and then pledging to go down with his ship.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never said Biden was a Fraud. He and his entire corrupt family are quite successful at their game.

I simply stated the obvious, that he is a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying corrupt piece of shit.

It’s not my fault that enough Voters were stupid enough to push that Democrat button.
You’re obviously jealous. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Jackie is doing fine. You need a little updating! Read and Weep!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-approva...ycsrp_catchall
Is Diaper Don speaking tonight, the old orange man who did absolutely nothing for the USA or its people.
"Is Any Body Going To Watch The Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept Corrupt Piece of Shit Tonight?"

I would except it always brings tears to my eyes seeing those poor sign language interpreters trying to juggle old Cabbage Head's word-salads. I'm sure those interpreters are a one-n-done gig with severe PTSD. Mike Rowe should have them on a Dirty Jobs segment. I'm confident that The Big Guy will be drowning his word-salad in Muh Russia-Russia-Russia dressing. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

What is it with the facial expressions these sign language people have. They look like they are having bowel movements or have an itch they can't scratch.

Yeah, I'm going to watch because this should be a total pile up that is hard not to watch and really can't wait to hear what Tlaib is going to say and any comment she might have on how to solve the crime problem. Her current stance is that all American prisons should be emptied within 10 years but no indication of what will be done with murders, rapists and child molesters.

I can't imagine she will say anything that will help Democrats against Republicans
Doofus— I was addressing LeviQAnon’s flippant one liner.

Reading is FUNDamental. Apparently you boyz didn’t read the post. It was a circular knee jerk reaction to a poster who’s always ready to speak truth to DPSTs.

What deplorable behavior do you expect from the likes of Jim Jordan and MTG. Or would you prequalify it as patriotic?
Jackie is doing fine. You need a little updating! Read and Weep!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-approva...ycsrp_catchall
Originally Posted by tman1847

From your link for those who refuse to open any link,

The approval is a 4-point drop from November, when ABC News and the Post found that Biden had a 41 percent approval rating among adults in the U.S.
The rating, however, is not the president's lowest - a Quinnipiac University poll of U.S. adults conducted last month found the president had a 33 percent approval rating.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

As President Donald Trump prepares to leave the White House, 34% of Americans approve of the job he is doing as president, the worst evaluation of his presidency.

That would give Trump a higher rating than Biden.
There is absolute nothing “the Idiot Biden” can say that would be considered constructive.

Stupidity on parade.

Fuck Him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I assume you live on a fixed income. For those of who actually do work and believe in making our money work for us as well, we don't particularly care for this war. And we certainly don't understand how it justifies all of the casualties on both sides that will come from it.

To my point, if you have no real money in the market like most Trumpsters don't; what do you care about this war so you say, "go Putin!" For those of us who are heavily invested in the market, we are the exact opposite because it affects our money. And it affects our money because of a greedy old runt dictator who has everything a man could want, and the bully still doesn't have enough.

In closing, Biden IMO did a great job handling this senseless war that only Putin, Trump and Trump's cult sheep consider to be "genius". The problem is nobody else does so what do you do with greedy people like Putin? You fuck with their money. Unfortunately, the innocent citizens of Russia are going to suffer greatly as well financially all because of one stupid ass war created by their dictator... Biden and the other nations did the next best thing to Putin and his billionaire buddies, he is fucking with their money now and other than killing Putin, that's the next best thing you can do to people like him.

Edit for Jakie's post below: Well, you certainly aren't in the market, or you would know what I am talking about. I'm sure what you consider good money from whatever, I'd probably consider it to be complete chump change but that is irrelevant to my point... and why do YOU always call Biden old? You have stated your age before in this forum. Shouldn't you be calling him a spring chicken? LOL
I assume you live on a fixed income. For those of who actually do work and believe in making our money work for us as well, we don't particularly care for this war. And we certainly don't understand how it justifies all of the casualties on both sides that will come from it.

To my point, if you have no real money in the market like most Trumpsters don't; what do you care about this war so you say, "go Putin!" For those of us who are heavily invested in the market, we are the exact opposite because it affects our money. And it affects our money because of a greedy old runt dictator who has everything a man could want, and the bully still doesn't have enough.

In closing, Biden IMO did a great job handling this senseless war that only Putin, Trump and Trump's cult sheep consider to be "genius". The problem is nobody else does so what do you do with greedy people like Putin? You fuck with their money. Unfortunately, the innocent citizens of Russia are going to suffer greatly as well financially all because of one stupid ass war created by their dictator... Biden and the other nations did the next best thing to Putin and his billionaire buddies, he is fucking with their money now and other than killing Putin, that's the next best thing you can do to people like him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No, I do not live on a fixed income, Iat 75 I still do quite a bit of consultant work.

But I do draw a big fat SS check every month.
Is Diaper Don speaking tonight, the old orange man who did absolutely nothing for the USA or its people. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Strange response from a Texan. At least Trump tried to protect the border which seems to be of great interest to Texans, New Mexico, Arizona and even Kommunist Kalifornia. Biden made it a disaster and reinstituted Trump’s policy

How about the lowest employment rate for latino’s, blacks and women.

NATO paying their fair share.

Re established trade agreement to benefit Americans

Re negotiate trading with China

Racist Trump funded Black Colleges and Universities. (More than Obama)

Racist Trump “First Step Act” thousands of inmates benefited from the criminal justice reforms in the new law — and 91 percent of them were Black. And 98 percent were male.

Want to comment on Biden’s performance so far, or his total failure as a worthless politician scamming the citizens of this country out of a paycheck for 40+ years