Exercise Spa

I never got the chance to check place out before all the raids, but it seems to be reopening. Has anyone been yet?
Oh wow. Didn’t think they would re-open but it was a FS spot
Interesting....Hmmm....
Asian and White Staff 🤔

https://randi-web.wixstudio.io/exercisespa
I don’t think they got busted, but closed out of caution. Someone TOFTT and report back!

EDIT - the ad is showing the same phone number as they had pre shutdown “ TEL: 945-900-3316”
The white girl is no longer there
Any recent reviews of this place?
The white girl is no longer there Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Well that was short lived! I wonder what happened?
Some guy was being belligerent and got kicked out. They were yelling at him that he had to go and that they had asked him to not come around. Next day or so they were closed. I couldn't make out what he was saying but he was speaking in a threatening tone.
Some guy was being belligerent and got kicked out as I was leaving. They were yelling at him that he had to go and that they had asked him to not come around. Next day or so they were closed. I couldn't make our what he was saying but he was speaking in a threatening tone. Originally Posted by 000gg000
That sounds like someone that’s on here and on vacation right now. Remember the Michiko drama?
That sounds like someone that’s on here and on vacation right now. Remember the Michiko drama? Originally Posted by ntxguy

I'm semi-n00b so I just read there was. I don't know the details, and maybe that's a good thing! 😂
I'm semi-n00b so I just read there was. I don't know the details, and maybe that's a good thing! 😂 Originally Posted by 000gg000
When you have a free hour or two do a little research and you’ll find some interesting reading.
I use to drive by there all the time and always wanted to get some exercise in for the day.
I went one time, the lady was old enough to be my mother, I'm 48, I walked out..
No way!
This was my favorite spot. Just to counter the previous post, this place had the youngest gal I've seen. Some Philippines girl. If yall know who I'm talking about, please gimme some updates.
I'm in my 30s. She had to be early 30s if not late 20s.
I went one time, the lady was old enough to be my mother, I'm 48, I walked out.. Originally Posted by Heartside
This is the reason why you can't get credible information. There's so much BS out there.