ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

You would think most men would know to be freshly washed before intimate contact but then of course there would be no need for this post if that were true!

Uncircumcised men need to realize that even if you bathe a few hours before you have intimate contact, you have accumulated some "gunk" and you have to pull the skin down and wash in that area. There is nothing more nastier than an uncircumcised man who has massive "gunk"...the smell will knock you out and it's disgusting!

Men, whether you are cut or not, when you have urinated and all you do is shake it, your dick has pee on it and a pee smell and it's disgusting! If you haved peed before intimate contact, wash it! Would you want us to pee and come straight to you without properly wiping and washing?

Last but not least, a man's area between the scrotum and anus hold odor and you gotta lift those nut sacks and wash that area!
A woman will glady provide you oral pleasure when she is presented with a clean dick!
Damn, If I wash THAT much, my water bill will increase and I won't be able to hobby.

BTW, the same goes for Ladies. It is BEYOND Nasty when a lady drops her panties and the aroma damn near knocks me down.

I saw one lady who worked a regular 8-5 job and she came over right after work - I asked her if she wanted to jump in the shower and she said "No Thanks, I'm good" WTF....then I suggested we BOTH jump in the shower and she pulled out some baby wipes and said she would just clean up a little.

SO, I told her it was my session and we were going to start in the SHOWER and damn near dragged her in.

BTW, she was a CPA.

I am sure we ALL have these kinda stories.
  • Trey
  • 05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
oh my god LOL that is a black women going off something just happend man I can just hear you going off. that shit is funny but true gotta wash it up. Did the dude just leave what did you tell him to do go wash that stuff off?
  • Trey
  • 05-06-2010, 12:51 PM

SO, I told her it was my session and we were going to start in the SHOWER and damn near dragged her in.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
C lean Your A ss
oh my god LOL that is a black women going off something just happend man I can just hear you going off. that shit is funny but true gotta wash it up. Did the dude just leave what did you tell him to do go wash that stuff off? Originally Posted by trey
That's is funny as hell but technically she's a nice mixture.
Civil, that is true about women but I think some men think since they have dicks and not vaginas it can't smell! Women have to take extra care of their vaginas and we should know when it's not up to par. You guys are different and there's nothing to tell you that your odor is off down there. It's getting hot in Houston and we will sweat more...even if I take a shower and leave to meet someone, I'm washing off again when I get there for the simple fact that heat and sweat don't mix and can cause the slightest odor..a musty smell. I will always ask politely as not to offend and I always make sure I'm clean and fresh.
Trey, it isn't about a black woman going off...I posted this as a woman who needed to post this about all men, color excluded.
Look i'm a heavy set man and when i go out to play i damn make sure the Amusement park is clean. Cause a clean park is a happy park.
  • Trey
  • 05-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Trey, it isn't about a black woman going off...I posted this as a woman who needed to post this about all men, color excluded. Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Babe Im a brother Im just sayin when I read you post I saw it like it was my cuz or something going off about her boyfriend being dirty or my own gf goes off on me when I have a shirt on thats not clean who is also a sister. Do you get what I mean?
You expect us to shower and be clean before we see you. Seems kinda high maintenance to me.
Gotcha Trey
AMEN TO THIS TOPIC!!! lol

LOL @Trey I get what you were saying lol
Damn,
Next thing you know these girls are gonna want us to show up with cash.........
@Amaya..you are hot chic!
@Boardman, I will take airline miles transferred to my One Pass account in lieu for cash! but a dirty dick, never!
@Nicole AWWWS Thanks, you're pretty sexy yourself MUAHZ
@Amaya..you are hot chic!
@Boardman, I will take airline miles transferred to my One Pass account in lieu for cash! but a dirty dick, never! Originally Posted by HotNicole35

IDK, with this whole Continental merger thing going on, you sure?

BTW how many miles for an hour? lol