What would you do?

• Bgzz5
  • 06-10-2010, 10:40 AM
What would you do if there was a provider that you wanted to see, but never did, and then bumped into her at bday party and happens to be your best friends wifes's cousin? I know it's confusing but that has happened to me and I dint know if I should really try to schedule sn appt with her or should I let it go. She is really hot and I see her when we all get together and she is very wild so I I guess I could only imagine how she acts bcd. Iv read up on her before I knew she was related to my friends wife and she is really good at what she does. Obviously she doesn't know I hobby nor does she know that I know she hobbys.

So tell me yall... What would yall do??
Just wanna get some opinions?
If I was in that situation, I'm inclined to believe I would try to set something up with her. I'd only try it after I'd pulled her to the side........(wayyyy to the side, no eavesdroppers anywhere near) and see if we can open up to each other. Maybe even see if she'll 'ride to the store with me real quick' so we can talk freely. I'd probably ask her if she knew anything about a couple popular but not easy to stumble into sites (like this one), and try to gauge her response. Then go from there. If she's resistant or playing dumb I'd let it die. If she's hip to what I'm talking about I'd see if we could set something up.

Sometimes it's OK if someone knows your secret identity.
Sounds tempting but IMHO it's best to keep your real life and hobby life separated.

Good Luck!
What would you do if there was a provider that you wanted to see, but never did, and then bumped into her at bday party and happens to be your best friends wifes's cousin...She is really hot and I see her when we all get together and she is very wild so I I guess I could only imagine how she acts bcd...Obviously she doesn't know I hobby nor does she know that I know she hobbys...So tell me yall... What would yall do?? Originally Posted by Bgzz5

TTIWWOP!
FWIW
Since you know each other, I would try to see her outside the hobby. If that's a no-go, then I would look upon it as a YMMV and move on.

My reasoning is: if she knows me and doesn't want to engage in an intimate relationship, then scheduling a session as a newbie, would also be a flop as soon as I walked in the door and she recognized me.
I would probably pretend not to know her job and see if she wants to go out.
Let it go. That's a little too close for my comfort. I like to make a clean break if need be.
Sounds tempting but IMHO it's best to keep your real life and hobby life separated. Originally Posted by boardman
I agree 100%. Messy messy messy and nothing good can come from it. What if she gets drunk and blurts out that ya'll have been intimate? What if she tells a provider friend and someone is eavesdropping that could spill the beans to your wife? Play safe, my friend-and play smart. H
I think you should tell us who she is and we can go in for you
  • Bgzz5
  • 06-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Intrestingly enoughy I had scheduled an appt with this provider about 1 month before I met her at that party and found out she was this girls cousin, but we didn't see eachother that time bc of scheduling issues on my part. I could only imagine what our reactions would have been the night of the party if we had indeed seen eachother the night of our sceduled appt. That's if she would have remembered me that is.
I say schedule an appt.

She is a provider, she really cant afford to spill the beans. Because she would be spilling the beans on herself.

Go for it, it may be everything you imagined. The worst thing she can do is say hell no. And your pockets will still full to find another provider.

Just my thoughts...
So who is she? link?
The kid in me says: "Don't do it!" But the perv in me says: "Go for it!"
So who is she? link? Originally Posted by DaChef
+1