Any providers that are " newby friendly"

Hello my name is Joe and I would lime to start off by saying I am not new to this hobby but merely new tothis site, but am considered a newb and was looking for a newby friendly provider for next weekend.

I am interested in a 2 hour appointment outcall so if any providers are newby friendly and available for outcall this coming weekend Friday/saturday if you could just leave a link to your ad and I will contact you as soon as possible.

P.s. Since my last attempt at a
review I have followed civilbarrister's advice on how to write a
review and if given the chance with a
newby friendly provider I am looking forward to writing a hopefully deeply detailed and enriching review of our encounter.

Thank you again to anyone reading this.
  • bbkid
  • 06-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Welcome Mr. Joe.

If you will do a "search" of the providers ads here, you will find that several of our fine ladies mention that they are "newbie friendly".

Happy hunting. (and we look forward to your review).
Put newbie as the search word and limit the search to provider ads

This was the result

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=1706604

you can do the same thing for weekend ads
Thanks for your input guys
Thanks for your input guys Originally Posted by Big Joe

WTF??
With this post maybe you should be in the "Other" section!!LOL
That RBJ never takes a break. Good to see you bud. I hope everything is going well.
WTF??
With this post maybe you should be in the "Other" section!!LOL Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Or mabey you should read before you post, they gave me a bit of information on where to find girls and I thanked them for it.
  • bbkid
  • 06-14-2010, 07:11 AM
Joe, it's all good, man.

rbj is our resident "smart-ass" and a great long time contributor here. His post was just his simple way of poking fun and what you had said. No harm - no foul.
O ok thanks for clarification, however I am surprised that no female providers have posted...
"am surprised that no female providers have posted", hey Big Joe, even in the hobby you mostly have to go looking for them. lol.
O aight thanks for the tip
O ok thanks for clarification, however I am surprised that no female providers have posted... Originally Posted by Big Joe
I have some feminine qualities...does tha count??

Your "input" post was a slow pitch and I had to swing!!
As said...I never mean anything harmful..hell usually it's a long rant OR "some HOT links to websites/pics"

Case in point!!!:

http://www.tube8.com/mature/oh-my-fuckin-god/79966/
Thanks for having my back bbkid, this one's for you!!
So.....Ratina's nooby friendly? Learn something new every day.
Damn, that shit looks tight.
  • bbkid
  • 06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Uh, thanks rbj. (i thinck)