Email Address: jazzyme901@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=357066
City: Greenville
State: Mississippi
Address: Motel off 82
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - Yes
Activities: -CBJ,LFK,69,CG,Mish/ Pile driving
Session Length: - qvFee: - 80Hair Length and Color: - Shoulder length, black with red highlights
Age: - 23Smoking Status: - Couldn't tellEthnic Background: - Black/African American
Physical Description: - 5"1", 150 lbs, cute girl with a great ass and very nice boobs This was the 3rd time I have seen Jasmin so we were comfortable with each other, had a hug and kiss and I dropped the donation, stripped and helped her out of her pink bikini.Went to the bed and on goes the hat and she starts the cbj.No sense in letting her have all the fun so I had her flip around for 69.We went from there to CG with some kissing involved as she really got into the ride.Flipped her off and entered her in the mish position and put her ankles on my shoulders and pile drove her for the finish.Jas is very flexible and she is a natural for this position.Talked a bit as we both got dressed and I walked her out to her car as she was off to run an errand.All in all a fun girl to spend time with and wants you to leave happy and makes sure that you do!!Recommendation: Yes