the wife calls

Soo.. I wake up to 5 missed private calls and 4 voicemails from someones wife.. Haha she didnt say her her boo boo was but she was pissed.. Oh did i memtion i actually anwsered the phone and she was stuck.. Haha
Who else this happened too
  • Lazy
  • 06-13-2015, 09:52 AM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1124889&highlight= Originally Posted by Lazy
Yup I went through hell bc of that lady.. she contacted my freinds and family (she even tried to contact my son)... was not good at all, but I have learned from it I guess... good luck hun xoxoxo
Soo.. I wake up to 5 missed private calls and 4 voicemails from someones wife.. Haha she didnt say her her boo boo was but she was pissed.. Oh did i memtion i actually anwsered the phone and she was stuck.. Haha
Who else this happened too Originally Posted by Legacy69
hahahahaha ...oh hahahaha ...ya sound proud ...haha ya be proud?

...ps ...hahahahahahahaha

long time ago AOL chat room I met a gal. One day I was off from work. to have teeth cleaned. So ended up having a good time with her at Kirby's after that. So my lug-a-long cell phone rings. Its a customer of mine making sure I be at his office the next day. When done I drove her back to her car down the road a bit. Yet in site of hotel. Crap I see my customer driving by. She says crap that's my hubby. Where does he pull in Ahem Kirby's. I leave she drives to hotel to knock on the door. And busted him.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1124889&highlight= Originally Posted by Lazy
Thats crazy.. She didnt go that far but funny over all
Yup I went through hell bc of that lady.. she contacted my freinds and family (she even tried to contact my son)... was not good at all, but I have learned from it I guess... good luck hun xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I read whatbhappen im sorry to hear that.. It didnt go that far. She left me alone.. But the fact was dont let your wifes get the phone hahah
hahahahaha ...oh hahahaha ...ya sound proud ...haha ya be proud?

...ps ...hahahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Not proud but do find it funny she went ti that length to talk ti me.. Once we talked she stopped calling.. It does happen more than ppl realize tho
long time ago AOL chat room I met a gal. One day I was off from work. to have teeth cleaned. So ended up having a good time with her at Kirby's after that. So my lug-a-long cell phone rings. Its a customer of mine making sure I be at his office the next day. When done I drove her back to her car down the road a bit. Yet in site of hotel. Crap I see my customer driving by. She says crap that's my hubby. Where does he pull in Ahem Kirby's. I leave she drives to hotel to knock on the door. And busted him. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Oh wow...... Thats some shit.. But hey she was doing stuff also
Yup I went through hell bc of that lady.. she contacted my freinds and family (she even tried to contact my son)... was not good at all, but I have learned from it I guess... good luck hun xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Gee.....you were fucking her husband. For money.

Wonder why she would have been mad?

elg......
Ha ha ha. What a hoot!
. She left me alone.. But the fact was dont let your wifes get the phone hahah Originally Posted by Legacy69
did she send you any pics? .......

your the best host in most situations

turn her out
Gee.....you were fucking her husband. For money.

Wonder why she would have been mad?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
To the extent she's upset, it should be directed at the husband.

If she wants to consider the options, having her husband doing a hooker is better than a situation where he's having an affair.

Most wives know their husbands want to have sex more often than they do.

It's just fuckin'. All that happened was the pussy monopoly got broken. In the spirit of anti-trust legislation, that's a good thing.

But women can be weird, cat fighting each other instead of realizing the extent to which they are being dumb.

I'm not being completely serious.
I'm always amazed when I hear stories like this. Especially when its the type of situation OSD related. I unfortunately have personal knowledge of this type of hypocrisy. This was before I got into Hobbying. My ex basically shut off our physical relations (for lack of a better description). So I started trolling the "Adult Internet Dating" sites for partners. I found out the hard way that my ex put a Keystroke logging program on our home computer. I figured it out when she referenced stuff I had done on it. But not things done from my work computer. So she started calling the people I had been in contact with and leaving nasty messages. This pretty much shutdown everything I had going on at the time.

Anyway, about a Year later. The ex leaves her Smartphone Home and unlocked when she goes out one day. Up until then the phone had either always been in her possession or locked. That day I found out why. While the phone was in my possession no less than 10 guys Texted her and one called (I didn't answer). And quite a few of them were referencing dates with her and Sex acts performed with her. Needless to say she was quite freaked out when she got back Home. By which time I had locked the phone and put it back where she left it. Mind you this was after I wrote down the information on the guys that tried to contact her. The next day I called my Lawyer for an appointment and gave him the info to start the Divorce proceedings. I now understand why I was this Woman's third Husband.
I've written alerts on this it's not cool.