Thoughts on shirts with NO BRA?

Personally I’ve never been a fan.. until I ran into this life changing article of clothing..then it all hit me that.. I needed this freedom for my “girls” let them bounce when I walk proudly, feel free, and be able to be uncontainable. (In a good way of course). Thoughts and opinions on this life changing shirt of mine?
what is your personal preference?
  • kman
  • 08-13-2018, 05:44 AM
Love it i think its more sexy when a woman lets it all hang freely containment is for fires and spills lol
Love it that's the way a woman is supposed to be.
I’d do her in a heartbeat...
Thanks y’all! It feels so good.. and I think that shirt makes me look prettty good if I must say so!
Sexy lady!!
Yes it does and I would love to take it off you!
Ginger thank you darling! You always look fantastic no matter what you’re in!
Personally I’ve never been a fan.. until I ran into this life changing article of clothing..then it all hit me that.. I needed this freedom for my “girls” let them bounce when I walk proudly, feel free, and be able to be uncontainable. (In a good way of course). Thoughts and opinions on this life changing shirt of mine?
what is your personal preference? Originally Posted by Namaste69
Well, I’m a fan of the picture you posted. I just need to see that proud “Bounce” you are talking about to convince me.
I could def show that bounce ��
I'm not sure it would be a great look for all ladies (not meaning providers necessarily, just women in general), but you wear it very well.
Sexy!
Depends on the womans titties an what they are wearing ! Some outfits are made for no bra!
I dig it!
Ilove the way that looks