Something to Lighten the Mood... CIM

I'm still LMAO.
I was headed back to my place tonight and pulled up behind a work truck at a stop light ...& then I realized what was painted on the tailgate.
I'm really not sure what it means here in Puerto Rico, but I'd bet big bucks that the owner of the truck has no clue as to the significance in the world of hobby.
I never got a look at the driver.... but from the looks of the truck..... I think I'll pass
Perhaps this is an alternative that will allow you to be satisfied, while keeping your most excellent housekeeper from leaving you for ruining her mother, lol.
Maybe this is how Backpage works in Puerto Rico.
Perhaps this is an alternative that will allow you to be satisfied, while keeping your most excellent housekeeper from leaving you for ruining her mother, lol. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
LMAO
I've actually decided that I’d have to MARRY mom before she would ever consider giving it up… but Sweet Jesus she looks good in a bikini.

Maybe this is how Backpage works in Puerto Rico. Originally Posted by Josey Wales
On this side of the Island, You Might Be Right!…lol… Dry as a bone here & it’s a 3 hr drive to San Juan where the action is, so I’ve only made the journey 3 times this winter