State: New York
Address: outcall
Activities: bbbj, missionary cfs
Hair Length and Color: long, dyed brown and purple
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: maybe 80 pounds, missing teeth, no chest, tight pussy
Recommendation: No
Her ad pics looked good, Sorry it didn't work out. Thank you for TOFTT.

wish we could rate reviewers
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yea I did…. 😞

wish we could rate reviewers Originally Posted by bf0082
Blacklist not working ????
but thanks for the 2d opinion
Now in Kate's defense, she told me about a guy she recently saw who she said she hit. She said he was forcing her to do things she didnt want to do and even though she told him no, he wouldn't stop.
I certainly hope the guys on here are better than that.
No still means no, period !! Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
mmmmmmm
Why you posting that on my review, I wrote activities down, in a common area you can see, that look like something this girl wouldn’t want to do ?

I spent longer in-line at McDonald’s getting her a milkshake than I spent in the room I had.

Dude, I did see her. Between your encounter and bf0082's. My experience was closer to his than yours.

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to do a review before bf saw her, quite possibly based on your review. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Now in Kate's defense, she told me about a guy she recently saw who she said she hit. She said he was forcing her to do things she didnt want to do and even though she told him no, he wouldn't stop.
I certainly hope the guys on here are better than that.
No still means no, period !!

Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
mmmmmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Why you posting that on my review, I wrote activities down, in a common area you can see, that look like something this girl wouldn’t want to do ?

I spent longer in-line at McDonald’s getting her a milkshake than I spent in the room I had. Originally Posted by bf0082

I wouldn't worry too much about it bf0082. I've spoke to her a few times since I saw her and she never mentioned that she hit a client or she was hit by a client.
Looks to me like Craven is in Erie trying to be 1 luckyman in order to "embellish" and cause trouble.

I wouldn't worry too much about it bf0082. I've spoke to her a few times since I saw her and she never mentioned that she hit a client or she was hit by a client.
Looks to me like Craven is in Erie trying to be 1 luckyman in order to "embellish" and cause trouble. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Think donations may have been embellished as well... who throws money away like that besides providers shopping on tour?