URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=402268
City: Maumelle
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in Maumelle
Activities: Staff Edit - Biomed1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length/brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A super awesome, chill, and down to earth ethereal beauty. She's got that sexy librarian look down to a T. Very fit and toned all over. You can tell she takes great pride in her appearance and takes excellent care of herself. She probably goes ham on the stair master and pushes it to the limit. Very classy and sophisticated. An old soul. Beautiful blue eyes and charming smile. Whoever worked on her MM's deserves a gold medal. They're perfect. And dat booty...oh Lordy lord! Her pictures do zero justice to her. Please see her in person. You won't regret it
Recommendation: Yes
That is a absofuckinglutely great review sir....
That is a absofuckinglutely great review sir.... Originally Posted by ozzietime
Thanks Ozzman!! Much appreciated!
I'm gonna have to catch Miss Isabel if she makes her way up to NWA!
I'm gonna have to catch Miss Isabel if she makes her way up to NWA! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Definitely! She's not one to miss out on. There's been providers that I wanted to see, but ended up moving to a different state and I was left with regret.
Nice review she is a great provider!
That is a fantastic looking ass also
Thanks guys! And yes it is DD!
I noticed on her profile page she has a 50/50 rule. She won't see anyone age 50 or over and no one 50 pounds overweight or more. I'm good on the weight, but fail the age test. Too bad, she sounds great.
I've never seen that restriction before, but I understand all providers can choose who they see based on whatever. Thanks for the review.
I noticed on her profile page she has a 50/50 rule. She won't see anyone age 50 or over and no one 50 pounds overweight or more. I'm good on the weight, but fail the age test. Too bad, she sounds great.
I've never seen that restriction before, but I understand all providers can choose who they see based on whatever. Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I have seen both restrictions singularly, but never the two together before. First time for everything, I suppose.

Cheers,

bcg
great review. need to meet her.
She is seriously one of the greatest providers I’ve ever seen. She’s very chill, laid back, beautiful, and just an all around bad ass. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the review. I am trying to set up an appointment as we speak.
Thanks for the review. I am trying to set up an appointment as we speak. Originally Posted by Baconman

You’re welcome! Hope you get to meet her before she leaves!
Nice review ive had the chance to see her. Nice sexy women!