URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367478
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: my hotel in North Little Rock
Activities: nice conversation and MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: blonde and below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: How did it take me so long to finally meet Chloe? She is an intelligent lady that has an eye for the details of entertaining a gentleman. Chloe has very good communication skills for arranging a date and she arrived on time and looking fabulous. She dressed for me, and missed none of the details. Her photos are accurate, but they do not completely capture how classy she is, and how warm and welcoming her personality is.
Recommendation: Yes
good review sir. chloe is a sexy classy lady.
Great review! Basically summed up what Chloe is all about.
Fantastic lady! Nice review.

Great review.... Will always be one of my ATF's!
As many of you have stated, Chloe is very good at making a gentleman feel unique and important. She is intelligent, sexy, and classy. Spending time with her was enjoyable for every minute of our visit. I still can't believe it took me so long to make her acquaintance.
As many of you have stated, Chloe is very good at making a gentleman feel unique and important. She is intelligent, sexy, and classy. Spending time with her was enjoyable for every minute of our visit. I still can't believe it took me so long to make her acquaintance. Originally Posted by willro
So it took you too long!!
You do know how to correct that failure, don't you?