Name: Isabel Jade
Phone: 12314127010
Email Address: isabeljade.official@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Maumelle
Activities: Conv, Hugs, Kissing, Massage, BBBJ, CBJ, DATY,CG,RCG,MISH
Hair Length and Color: Brown( shoulder length)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos on her bio are accurate. She has mid length brown wavy hair. I guess she is about 5.7 with an athletic build. She looks like she works out, very firm. She has a couple of non distracting tattoos. Very nice man-made breast and a ass to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
great review. she sounds fantastic.
A very informative and nice review! I need to see her again!
Sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for reviewing.

Sorry guys if I offended anybody. When I contacted her, she treated me just like any other provider. All I wanted to covey in my review was that she acted proper and courteous at the time of the encounter. I sure don't want to be controversial or petty. I just wanted to say what my experience was. Then you could be the judge of it you wanted to see her or not.
Sorry guys if I offended anybody. When I contacted her, she treated me just like any other provider. All I wanted to covey in my review was that she acted proper and courteous at the time of the encounter. I sure don't want to be controversial or petty. I just wanted to say what my experience was. Then you could be the judge of it you wanted to see her or not. Originally Posted by Baconman

Of course, understood. I don't think you offended anyone. Sorry if I gave you that impression. You did what you were supposed to do, nothing wrong with that. It was a fine review.
Thank you Sir, I probably should have took some time and marinated my review before posting the first post. I just like to throw it out there and let you decide. That's what I do when I read others. Like I said on one review, I just hate reviewing providers. When I am writing one, I always think it should be better than what I wrote.