URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306137
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: LR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium/red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A gorgeous and petite spinner. Exactly like her pics but soooo much better in person. Has classy and tastefully done artwork throughout her perfect body. Reminiscent to a Suicide Girl model. About 5’4, soft and smooth sun-kissed skin, and a set of lovely and expressive brown eyes. Exemplary hygiene, neatly manicured toes and finger nails, and amazing MM’s. A cutie with a bangin’ booty. What you see in her showcase, is what you get.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!

Nice review!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
awesome review, can't wait myself haha!
Thanks guys!
Nice review.

I am super interested in that myself!
Nice review Sir, but I tend to agree with the peanut gallery. I really can't wait till your next review.
Members Are Reminded . . .
Originally Posted by boblawblog
Excellent review. Thank you for being so thorough.
Excellent review. Thank you for being so thorough. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
You’re welcome! :-)
Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I’ll write another review whenever I have the time. I’ve got 7 or 8 I haven’t written and it’s time consuming. I’m also trying to limit the amount of reviews I write and only write them if a provider asks me to. Like all good things, we must wait patiently :-) I’ve been waiting ages for The Winds of Winter and Tool’s next album that’s been 12 years in the making.

Going forward, any future comments on this thread should pertain to Ellie. I won’t be responding to anymore comments that are not relevant to my experience with Ellie.

Cheers, and thank you!
I’ll write another review whenever I have the time. I’ve got 7 or 8 I haven’t written and it’s time consuming. I’m also trying to limit the amount of reviews I write and only write them if a provider asks me to. Like all good things, we must wait patiently :-) I’ve been waiting ages for The Winds of Winter and Tool’s next album that’s been 12 years in the making.

Going forward, any future comments on this thread should pertain to Ellie. I won’t be responding to anymore comments that are not relevant to my experience with Ellie.

Cheers, and thank you! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist