Monday Movie Nights..... Whats your ideal movie when on a date?

Monday Movie Nights.....
I love all types of movies, just depends on my mood.
I have always liked a good movie or music when hanging out with friends.
But have never asked others opinion.
  • What's your ideal movie when on a date-nite?
  • I was thinking, what would you like to watch if your a movie type?
  • If not a fan of movies, what do you enjoy when hanging out with friends?

i can confirm that scary movies are the way to go.......MAYBE!! i say maybe because i was with friends at a packed movie theater watching a scary movie. im sitting next to a couple on a date, a jump scare came up and the lady next to me screamed, threw her hands up in the air put her hands around me and leaned into me scared. then like 3 seconds later she she looked up and was apologetic and was embarrassed. i just shot her date a look of apology even though i did nothing wrong, cause it might of crushed his ego that she didnt go to him when she was scared. im not bragging, i thought it was funny because of how scared she got. i didnt even consider her date until i saw the look on his face
The Wolf of Wall Street
Basic Instinct
Titanic
Any James Bond 007 movie (they are only made once every 4 years)
The OA
When you are on a date, the movie is not important, the company is.
The new Texas chainsaw massacre on Netflix is pretty good. I like horror movies or an action movie. Kimi on HBO max was good as well. When it comes to chilling my go to is always a documentary.
Ah. Memories of years past.
Met this one girl who worked the desk of a hotel I had to stop at frequently. Use to talk with her while she had a smoke. So, asked her out to a movie.
Now, I never go for the run of the mill type flicks but the title got me. American Psycho. Boy. Can I pick them.

She was extemely hot after the viewing
I am shocked no one mentioned Between the Cheeks.
Debbie Does Dallas?
Annie Hall
Manhattan
Places in the Heart
Defending Your Life
Broadcast News
A Life Less Ordinary
The Brothers Bloom
Amelie
Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Stealing Beauty
Les Visituers

I could go on and on
  • Zorro
  • 02-23-2022, 07:24 AM
how about board games
I just had a lovely movie date to see Death on the Nile. There wasn't much else playing that seemed even remotely interesting! It was a good movie, with even better company, and an amazing time after!
I just had a lovely movie date to see Death on the Nile. There wasn't much else playing that seemed even remotely interesting! It was a good movie, with even better company, and an amazing time after! Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Glad to see a classic still gets them in.
Between the Cheeks was a classic.