Switching Some Things Up!!!

GOOD MORNING GUYS!

If you’ve met me before , you probably know that I have a light & laidback screening process and I am a very laidback & trustworthy provider!

But DUE TO recent creeps & stalker-ish behavior I will not only be MOVING my incall , but I will also start a STRICTER SCREENING PROCESS!

Sucks for you guys that are legit & don’t want any drama, just fun... But hey it has to be done!
I think you should change your custom user title to big tits and even better bjs
I think you should change your custom user title to big tits and even better bjs Originally Posted by Analeese
You've had 1 of her bj's?
I wanna see the video.
Must not have if that’s her advice lol
GOOD MORNING GUYS!

If you’ve met me before , you probably know that I have a light & laidback screening process and I am a very laidback & trustworthy provider!

But DUE TO recent creeps & stalker-ish behavior I will not only be MOVING my incall , but I will also start a STRICTER SCREENING PROCESS!

Sucks for you guys that are legit & don’t want any drama, just fun... But hey it has to be done! Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
Very Pretty, Can you move your incall closer to me?

CG
Very Pretty, Can you move your incall closer to me?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Lol where are you ?
Frisco. Feel free to email me and keep in touch.
I sent you a message on P

Side note: many members think it's harder to get rates and activities since they no longer can be posted. well, i got everything i need from sexy kimmy_from_DFW in 10-min and made a good connection.

CG
Sorry about the stalkers, but those are some nice tits!
I totally understand. Iv done the same thing. Good luck girl
No I haven’t experienced one of her bjs....that would mean I actually have a dick...which I don’t...all real girl over here even if some think I look like a man lol
You manly? You have got to kidding. I guess that means Kimmy and Carmella are manly, too? Oh no, does that mean I have to go gay in order to see manly women like you three?
You just be yourself 3sides....we appreciate you for who you are always
The ladies love the legendary 1.3" of dangling death, two minutes of action, and a 58 minute nap.
Pyramider ... I've read your 1.3" comment before. Many times and normally just read right over it. But the added 58 minute nap is hilarious. I really like your sense of humor.

And ladies ... do what you gotta do to keep yourselves safe. If the guys have issues with it, there are many corners where they can pick someone up, bypass all screening, and expedite the process.