URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2556126
City: - Dallas
State: - Texas
Address: - North Dallas
Activities: - Dfk, Daty, Dato, BBBJ, CFS, CG, Mish, SS,Breast Worship
Hair Length and Color: -Medium length and Blonde
Smoking Status: - non
Ethnic Background: - caucasian
Physical Description: - 5'3" 110 natural 32B's, blue eyes, creamy smooth pale skin, very pretty GND look.
I met Talia (formerly Kat at Relax) thru Alexis Marie (aka Buffy from Relax). They are two peas in a pod both physically and sexually. Talia has a RW job and goes to school so her playtime is limited. It took as a little time to get our schedules in sync but omg was it worth the wait. For now she is sharing an incall with Alexis.

I arrived to find her dressed like a normal young woman would be out and about which was okay. She like Alexis has dazzling blue eyes and blonde blonde hair. Think nordic. She greeted me with hug and showed me back to the playpen.

I couldnt wait to kiss her. I pulled her close and we engaged in a nice deep kiss. She is beyond excellent. It was nice and slow and sensuous. We disengaged long enough to get undressed. She removed her jeans and top to reveal a sexy bra and panty outfit. I stripped down completely and pulled in her tight to engage in more research of her kissing skills. Nothing lights me up like a good kisser and she accomplished everything i would wish for. We explored each others body as best we could while standing. I proceeded to kneel before and engage her perfectly shaped natural 32B's. She was immediately responsive to my discussions with each nipple. It definitely was a hotspot for her.

After thoroughly getting her aroused, I manuevered her over to the bed and laid her across the bed while i knelt at its side. I spread her smooth silky legs apart to get better access to her bare sweet spot. She was freshly showered, smelled good and tasted even better. I alternated betweem flicking her clit with tongue and sucking on it. She was responsive to both. She can get very vocal. I stayed there long to get several "oh fuck"'s out of her and feel her quiver while i dined. I eventuall propped her up her hips for better access to her starfish. It was clean and tasty as well. After teasing her starfish, i finished off with a second round of pussy. She was ultra sensitive by this point. I pulled her in a little closer and leaned in and reengaged her breast. They are nice and pink.

Before she had a chance to relax. I grabbed her by her ankle and rolled her onto all fours and propped her ass up high. I attacked her starfish with tongue. Her response was several more "oh fuck"'s. I think i was doing ok at that point.

After properly fucking her ass with tongue i joined her on the bed to see what she could do in turn. I didnt have to say a word and immediately swallowed little tex. She has excellent technique and knows how to work the shaft and suck on the head. Granted i am not the largest guy, but she completely swallowed little tex and was awesome in doing so. After thouroughly getting me aroused she wandered further south and began sucking on my balls. She was a champ. No half hearted effort on her part. She is a beast in bed and knows how to please.

I pulled her up on top of me to re-engage with that tongue of hers. I cant get enough of kissing her. She is the best. Before i knew she was giving me an awesome SS. She grinded on little tex until she couldnt stand it and final"Oh fucks" were in the mix too.

Although i desperately wanted to fuck her at this point i wanted more time eating that pussy. I pulled her up and had her sit on my face. She held onto the headboard for dear life while i secured my arms around her thighs and gorged on her massively wet pussy. Several more "oh fuck"'s came flying out and she may have even O'd again by all the quivering she was doing it.

By this time we both agreed it was time for the main course. She grabbed a hat and suited me up and hopped on board CG. She rode me like a good little rodeo queen. I eventually tired her out and flipped her over into Mish. I propped her legs up against my shoulders and pounded away for several minutes before we both came. Top 3 session of all time right behind my doubles with Summer Secret and Oliva Ninn and any session i have ever had with Aprill. If i could take her off the market as a SB i would in a heartbeat.
Recommendation: - Yes, hell yes.
Is she MSOG?
Is she MSOG? Originally Posted by bjtillicum

I am a one shot guy so I don’t usually ask, but I believe her old studio reviews indicate she is.
Nicely done as always sir!
Is she still around?

If so, what is the link for her?
She is a Very Gorgeous Creamy Fuck Slut!!