JUST CUTIOUS!!! MAN SHAVING!

I'm just curious why a man would shave his whole body; from the feet, legs, chest, pubic area. armpits, arms.

Guess I would understand if you are a swimmer.LOL
One reason: Because some people find body hair offensive, whether it be on themselves or the person they are having a relationship with.
Grey pubic hair. Just looks wierd.
  • R.M.
  • 03-22-2020, 12:38 PM
I think �� a shaved man is sexy
  • Owj
  • 04-09-2020, 07:00 AM
Gray or white body hair makes you look way older.
so that they wouldn't leave any hair behind for the CSIs
good post & good answers lol

I have a friend who is a bodybulder & bicyclist...he shaves cause he says it helps with sweating & traction type issues

I hate body hair so, with the exception of my forearms and eyebrows, I shave myself from the balls, up.

If I could be dipped in a solution that would permanently get rid of all hair except my eyebrows, I'd do it.
If he's a gymrat or bodybuilding, they'll definitely be shaved everywhere. I think it looks creepy, a man is supposed to have some hair. I love salt and pepper and a completely shaved head (the big head on your shoulders...) on a man, I find it sexy

What I do not care for is when a man shaves above his dick. Because I just shaved my lips, that shit burns when I'm in CG because the gent usually has a 5 o'clock shadow by the time we get to play. Just a nice trim will do, I just don't want to floss while I'm down there or accidentally swallow a hair...

Regardless, you will get your needs met and dick sucked. Just food for thought...
I once started at my nuts,
To get them attention,
But it took some real guts,
To see the retention,

An upside down flat top,
Hung from my belly,
So I continued the hair chop,
On the rest of my belly.

Proudly My head raised,
And looked at the mirror,
I knew as I gazed,
I had to get queerer.

It looked like a brazier,
The hair that was left there,
Seemed so much less crazier,
To shave off all of my hair,

So on to the chest,
And on to each shoulder,
It seemed to be best,
To get the back and get bolder.

Now all that remained,
Were my crotch-less pants,
No sense if restrained,
Another death for an ‘I can’ts’.

I finished my legs last,
Went to go see the lass’,
And she yelled with aghast,
‘You forgot your F@#4% A$$ !!!
Good to be shaved on the balls for tounge play some guys r super hairy like licking a poodle
I think manscaping is polite. Nobody likes a huge bush. I think providers appreciate good manscaping it's a sign of good hygiene. But whole body,chest, legs, pits and everything..sounds like too much work... I don't have that much free time. Haha
I trim. I don't want my grey pubic hair to show so I get my trimmer out and have a nice tight trim down stairs.

To me men are supposed to have hair. Women are too. To me a women is supposed to have hair down stairs and I like a women to be neatly trimmed or well groomed. If she wants me to go down stairs I don't want to be a weed whacker. Just like I don't expect her to be a weed whacker.
I luv luv luv ball sucking & licking..so trim them for me baby! lol