Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

How's that for an attention grabbing line? It's true!!
I have a real good client friend, who isn't on eccie so he won't see this.....

Anyway, he is a former LE who I have nothing but respect and admiration for. One of the "good" ones who had to quit due to his fellow officer's constant bullying and beating him up daily at the preceinct due to his affeminite nature. He gives me great legal advice and I indulge his kinks.

I have only given prostate massages prior to last night, and never one to him. He told me of a fantasy he was having ( I'll keep that private) and while he was talking I got out a realistic foam dildo and he almost fainted with lust. I slapped on a condom and told him he was my sex slave. I could tell he hadn't been reamed like that before and he took it like a good boy should. After he came, he was a little embarrassed and I was a little surprised at myself for rising to the occasion such as I did but we both learned something new.
Not for me...sorry.
To each his own........And arent we ALL so lucky as to have a place where we ALL can cum and live out our fantasies, vanilla to wild, without being judged...........Life is to short not to have fun.......And just how do you know you like something till you try it?
BCD allows for all the pent up feeling and desires to cum to the surface, allowing for all taboo's to be explored and tasted without feeling like your being judged.. When you open up to your deepest thoughts of Kink and realize that you are denying yourself tons of unexplored pleasure and act on those feelings, then thats when the real gusto of life really begins. Finding that right person to explore that pent up Kink maybe hard, but keep looking she might be right in front of you and you not know it.....ijs....Don't deny and don't say no until you've at least tried it once...
To each his own........And arent we ALL so lucky as to have a place where we ALL can cum and live out our fantasies, vanilla to wild, without being judged...........Life is to short not to have fun.......And just how do you know you like something till you try it? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
well said baby!
  • Ovan
  • 08-31-2012, 04:11 PM
I love to try bbbj + anal play but as of right now I either don't have time or money and blue ball syndrome is starting to kick in. Plus outside of Rain and Athena I don't know any other providers that offer it with gleaming reviews.
With the right provider, it can be great fun. In fact, with the right 2-3 providers, you have the Martha Stewart version of a gang bang.
You say the sweetest things to tease us girls.......Martha Stewart GB....ahhhhhh........... IM DOWN!!!!!!
I have done greek with a number of girls. and with the right lady that does enjoy it there is nothing better, esp a spinner and i have had a few
Massage of any kind has to be done correctly to be enjoyed.
If it is with a woman using a penis inside of a man or a woman using her fingers as in a prostate massage and ALWAYS communication and LUBRICATION.
Oops
I see this finally made it over to AR after 7 years. Where was it at before? Somewhere in TX?
Have not had a strap on, might want to try aomeday, BUT oh hell yes to BBBJ with finger...
Only seems fair if you want to give it you should be willing to take it. Have done it a couple times...with the right partner it can be oh so hot. As others have said, toys and fingers are really nice as well, just depends on the chemistry.