Anyone Been to Cuba For Mongering Lately?

I am seriously considering taking at least a week and a half (up to 6 weeks)trip to Havana, Cuba maybe in May before that Monger's paradise ($20 is the average monthly wage there!)starts to have a McDonald's and Starbucks on every street corner. I have been doing some serious research on another website (ISG) and I am getting excited more and more. I was just wondering if anyone here in Austin has gone to Cuba in the past few year. I am in decent shape and am relatively fluent in Spanish. Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all!
I haven't been yet buddy but me and you are on the same page. I will definitely be making a pilgrimage to there
I don't share your same motives, but I Really want to go check out the pristine virgin beaches and a wide array of other things. I'm hoping to go this summer!
I do share your motives. I've seen some of the hot Cuban girls that have made it here, I think a visit would be awesome. I don't speak much Spanish though. Maybe I need a partner in this adventure, I'll have to find one of my Spanish speaking friends that would want to go, at least to set things up. BCD the language barrier shouldn't be too much of an issue.