From The Desk of (Grumpy) Redwing

So, have been reading several articles recently about millenials, inheritances, baby boomers and retirement.

One of the articles states that about 78% of millenials are counting on inheritance from their parents as a primary source of retirement income. Funny thing is, when the parents of these lazy shits were surveyed, only about 32% of them said they plan on leaving their kids anything substantial as an inheritance. Wake up, millenials, and start working and saving your own fucking money instead of continuing to live off the tit of your parents.

And speaking of your parents, the primary reason they are not going to leave you anything is because they don't have anything to leave you. In fact, they are shitting their pants because now that they are reaching retirement age they are realizing that all those years of living in 5-bedroom McMansions, driving $75,000 luxery SUVs, going out for dinner every night, and buying you $600 hockey sticks or $400 baseball bats has prevented them from properly preparing for retirement. And now these fuckers are crying that Social Security alone won't cut it for them!!! Guess what dumb fucks, it was never intended to - you still needed to do you own saving to make it through retirement.

And now we've got politicians saying how we have a retirement crisis and the government needs to step in and help. Bullshit I say!!!!!! I don't want to be paying more taxes so that these snobby assholes who wanted to live like kings all their lives can now comfortably retire. Hell no!!!! I made it through two divorces, raised two kids and put them through college, drove small cars until they were 15+ years old and the wheels were falling off, shopped at Aldi's and ShopRite, made my meals at home, didn't go on expensive vacations and was able to tuck a little bit away each paycheck so that I could go into retirement comfortably.

Fuck the fuckin' fuckers who lived lives of spoils and are now crying that they don't have a fucking "pot to pee in".

Respectfully submitted,

RW
Well put!
I bought the 15 year old vehicles from you and got another 5....