Rimming--Giving and Receiving

Hobbyists and Providers, is this something that you enjoy it or is it the grossest thing ever? I'll start by saying I like to give as well as receive. So how about it? Who will tounge the starfish?
I love to give and receive. Just wish I received more.
Never had the experience, although I wouldn't mind trying it out
I give but I havent received, to behonest I dont want to ask cause if the answer is no then I would assume you just killed mood and your session takes a nose dive cause you just grossed her out. Is there a sly way to go about requesting this?
I love it...giving and receiving...first time it happened to me in College...I had met a girl at Blockbusters and one thing led to another and after we had a great session she started kissing on me and as soon as she rimmed my starfish the little General was at full attention again... it was a long time before I told my buddies about it, I started doing it to some of my lady friends and saw how it drove them crazy, and had a couple that would reciprocate...when I told my BFF, he looked at me funny and I told him dude it's not gay...it's erotica at it's best...a couple of years later he came back out of the blue and said dude you were so right!!!

It's a shame more providers are not in tune with this, which is funny because you can go from DATY to DATO and they love it but won't reciprocate, Ladies if it feels good to you it feels good to us!!! One of the few ways we can experience the same sexual sensations... Which is another reason I always ask to rinse off prior to a session I want to be fresh and clean whether it goes there or not. I have had 3 providers to enhance my experience with such special services and I have been repeat customer as well.
Heck, if it grosses her out then I am with the wrong woman. I love it. Giving and receiving. For me the session is incomplete without it. Kinda like a covered BJ. Or no kissing. Not worth it. Just has to be clean. Then it is Hot, Nasty Fun. Just like I like it.
Since I am so emotionally crippled, therefore avoiding emotional relationships hence hobbying, if I am gonna be sexing it up, it better include rimming ! And prostate massage. but thats for another thread.
Best to all of you !
I like to give and receive! This is of course assuming that there is impeccable hygiene!!! I'm just a freak like that though! It turns me on to see you go crazy after I've been giving my all in a bbbj and then slide down to the starfish. It can be sooo intense and I love it!
It had always kinda weirded me out until I was with Yoko. I made the appointment knowing she did this. I figured if I didnt enjoy it I could stop her and at least enjoy a great time with her. Cleaning was key for me feeling comfortable. I think I spend an extra 10 mins in the shower getting ready. Man it was so much better than I was expecting. After than I have no qualms about receiving or giving, anything to make her claw at the walls. I always ask a provider about it now when setting up a session.
I like to give and receive! This is of course assuming that there is impeccable hygiene!!! I'm just a freak like that though! It turns me on to see you go crazy after I've been giving my all in a bbbj and then slide down to the starfish. It can be sooo intense and I love it! Originally Posted by Jade Mackie
Added to the short list. *check*
I've posted this on another site so here goes:

My best friend used to brag that, aside from the girls always lusting for his bone, his rimming skills made him a top pick among the women that'd had the luck to be in bed with him. One evening, he showed up at a local bar we'd hang out at to watch games. He was very quiet and moody. When we asked what the fuck was wrong with him he said he'd taken a hot piece home the other night, they'd had hot oral and he started working his tongue back towards her "tight little blowhole" as he was found of calling it. We almost had beer spewing from our collectives noses as he described that, as he slithered the stiffened tip of his tongue against her hole (he'd always do this in an effort to get some anal) his bed mate had a "liquid explosion" back there. He spent an hour in the shower washing up and I always went down that path with a bit of caution thereafter.
Let's not forget communication is a wonderful thing! I guess you just described the worst case scenario. Come on ladies! I know you all have an opinion about this.
It depends on the hygiene of your ass- which makes it easier for the providers.. Also what do you do if you have a hairy ass and so have hair along the butt crack?? It would gross the provider out.. If she does it -then she would expect it to be a clean shaven ass !! And to shave down there can be really difficult and awkward if you are doing it yourself !!!!
Clearly cleanliness is next to Godliness. I always shave the crack and the boys the morning of an appointment but I too am reluctant to ask for it for fear of killing the mood. I also won't DATO if the ladies not fresh and clean either.
Added to the short list. *check* Originally Posted by Angelsshadow

that was the whole point in the post

It depends on the hygiene of your ass- which makes it easier for the providers.. Also what do you do if you have a hairy ass and so have hair along the butt crack?? It would gross the provider out.. If she does it -then she would expect it to be a clean shaven ass !! And to shave down there can be really difficult and awkward if you are doing it yourself !!!! Originally Posted by delimex007

not really, we can just floss while we are down there

lickin tha butt often comes with many rules, many ways for girls to advertise it but get out of it in the end, he wasn't shaved, "i wasn't feeling it" whatever it may be..

if your gonna advertise lickin tha butt..you gotta be eager to lick it..i mean some guys say they are worried to ask, it might kill the mood...so will a girl lookin you in the face and tellin you your ass stinks you need to shower.. lol..even put politely and the ever so popular "hey why don't we take a shower together" b.s if a guy geniunely believes its just cuz the girl wants to shower with him and NOT cuz his ass is funky then geez your nieve lol..

Most guys looking for asslicking show up clean..in 6 yrs of offering it, never had 1 guy..ever show up dirty.. Lucky? i doubt it..hell perhaps my idea of "clean" is different from other girls..

maybe I don't like to taste soap when I go to enjoy a mans ass with my mouth..maybe the idea of tasting polo cologne isn't my idea of fun when my face is buried in a guys ass tongue fucking him? i don't know.. if the guy is clean then there is gonna be some naturalness to the area, cologne, soap, dryer sheets(yes i said it) IS NOT attractive to every provider..remember guys..what works for one girl doesn't for others.. be clean YES...shaved NOT NEEDED, ready to have your ass totally serviced by a mouth...hell ya

as far as recieving..not a big deal to me.. doesn't do much for me..but not opposed to it..
Okay, I'll be the bad girl out here; for me, that is a one-way tunnel. God knows I have few inhibitions and hang-ups, but there it is. I have impeccable hygiene, and STILL don't like it done to me, and no, I won't visit the rim. Of course, I don't offer anal, and the one time I used a strap-on at the gentleman's request I almost became ill. Sorry, what usually pertains to bathroom functions should STAY in the bathroom.

Well, dang, that only leaves 95% of everything else erotic to enjoy. Such a limited menu.