What does it mean for a Provider to be "Open Minded?"

I have seen numerous ads where the Provider claims to be "open-minded."
Can anyone explain what this phrase conveys.
I guess "open legged" was just too easy??
Means she won't laugh when you tell her you want to be covered in peanut butter , tied to the bed post and have her blow air up your ass with a goose quil ......
Maybe she's not undecided in Republican/Democrat politics?
Means she won't laugh when you tell her you want to be covered in peanut butter , tied to the bed post and have her blow air up your ass with a goose quil ...... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
That costs extra
a goose quil???

How much extra...in case DFWRaven wants to know...lol
About a week ago there was a thread with a glossary of 1,000 or so acronyms. But 'open-minded' was not included.

Hell, I hate to pay extra and have no idea what I paid for. Oh well, guess that it sounds better than a 'close minded' provider....
To me it means that the provider would consider what ever perverted activity I could come up with. Don't know about the goose quil, but what the hell...
I am with Kohana...I'll try anything twice...
To me it means that the provider would consider what ever perverted activity I could come up with. Don't know about the goose quil, but what the hell... Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
That is pretty much the best deifinition for that so far...the privider is literally open to any ideas you may have or wouldnt judge you for you so called "fantasies". Being open minded is a GOOD thing.

Tres
I would think open-minded means open to your ideas, but ymmv. Got fantasy?
a goose quil???

How much extra...in case DFWRaven wants to know...lol Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
No charge if you bring your own goose quil.

Yes, it means open to requests/fetishes...use your imagination.
No charge if you bring your own goose quil.

Yes, it means open to requests/fetishes...use your imagination. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Sweet so you have the peanut butter then? Creamy or Crunchy?
Hmmm...I would think that in order to BE a provider you would have to be "open minded" but what do I know? LOL!
Means she won't laugh when you tell her you want to be covered in peanut butter , tied to the bed post and have her blow air up your ass with a goose quil ...... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
LMAO! You got it!