Best CBJ Evar?

Ok so I see in reviews that some times a CBJ is reffered to as great, good, awesome, what ever overhyped adjective you wanna use.

Really?

First off I am not knocking anyone, provider or client that chooses to cover up for this activity I completely respect that choice.

Im just wondering if thats really true? I am sure there are ladies out there that have skills even with a cover but for the life of me I can not recall having had a CBJ that was close to the worst BBBJ I ever got. Maybe its my dislike of raincoats period, but in a perfect world who doesnt.

So has anyone ever had a great CBJ before?
First, I prefer a BBBJ any day. Who wouldn't?

I also respect safety so I have no problem AT ALL with CBJ's.

I have, however, experienced a CBJ that was pretty damn good. In fact, this could have gone in Tara's "most emberassing sexual moments" thread.

I went to an AMP and this lady put on the rubber and went to town. I mean, she as making love to "it" with her mouth. Yeah, I blew in about 30 seconds. She said "ohh honey, already? We do more next time"

WONK WONK WONK

So to answer your question, yes I've had an incredible CBJ. It's all in the technique.

As Mr. Miyagi says "Always look eye".
Ok then i stand corrected. I guess it can exist. Nice quote btw.
I have had one good one, she put lube on me then covered me up with a crown (thinnest condom in the world).

The rest have sucked, pun intended.
I went to an AMP and this lady put on the rubber and went to town. I mean, she as making love to "it" with her mouth. Originally Posted by Jasser
they do that
#1 all time: Coco at Hawaii. I never felt her put it on and thought it was a BBBJ until it was time to mount up and I saw it on.

Magen Sunshine is CBJ and it is pretty good as far as much as a CBJ can be. When Goldie Coxx started as Alexis at OES, she was damn good at a CBJ, espicially with a flavored condom.