Ladies, question.

• ktiix
  • 04-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Do you drink during your sessions?
  • hd
  • 04-17-2015, 06:52 AM
I'm not a lady, but occasionally other drivers on 635 will call me a pussy among other names, so I'll give you my .02 cents worth.

What lady doesn't have at least one drink? I usually will take wine with me to a session. But I am growing much more concerned about bringing alcohol. It seems that the majority of encounters always include it and I feel I'm contributing to a problem she may have with drinking. Just a simple conclusion that if she sees only one client per day and shares a bottle of wine each time, that in my opinion may be a bit much?

I've met some very nice women, beautiful, intelligent, great conversationalists, and have a lot going for them so it would bother me very much to see them fall into an abyss like that.

I don't know what you had in mind asking your question ktiix but that's my .02 cents worth.
  • Colby
  • 04-17-2015, 07:10 AM
No
I personally do not. However, I don't mind if a gentleman brings something for himself. I also hope it doesn't come across as rude if I don't indulge. It's just a personal choice.

What lady doesn't have at least one drink? Originally Posted by hd
I do not. In or out the hobby.
Seriously, y'all dudes should be afraid if a lady is turning up with booze during a session. Accusation of robbing or raping her could happen.

"I was really drunk and when I woke up my butthole was sore....I don't do anal. Did he rape me? And I was short the $20. OMG!"
  • hd
  • 04-17-2015, 07:36 AM
Guess I'm seeing the wrong women?
I do not mind having one drink during session sometimes it is an ice breaker.....To each their own...
I do not mind having one drink during session sometimes it is an ice breaker.....To each their own... Originally Posted by Brandee69
same here... but i limit myself to no more than 2, unless i am at an overnight stay or a weekend trip.
Gotta stay on your toes all of the time!
I don't drink in session. But then again-- I don't drink in the real world either. Just not a fan.
Serious responses in coed?

I do not mind having one drink during session sometimes it is an ice breaker.....To each their own... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Same here
Eh, it depends on the scenario...if we're going out to dinner beforehand (or as a mid-session breather) then I'm liable to have a drink if there's anything good on the menu and occasionally someone will bring me a bottle as a gift, so then we'll share a glass to try it out...but I make a point to never drink enough to get altered when I'm working.

It just seems as though there are a lot of things that could go wrong when a lady gets intoxicated on the clock, but that's my .02 *shrugs*
  • ktiix
  • 04-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the replies, makes me feel better.
Damn right I do

As long as you're responsible, there's nothing wrong with a Mimosa in the morning or a drink at Happy Hour.