Best stripper slides

I was asked if I use to dance at a nude strip club. I was reluctant to answer at first, in fear that it may have been someone that knows me. However I eventually answered, yes. He's response was, nude strippers give the best stripper slides. I was wondering what did all of you think about it.
I wish I knew for sure. But I think yes....
IDK if that is true, perhaps we need to conduct more research...

Really, some ladies just "know" how to do this... and oh my...
IDK if that is true, perhaps we need to conduct more research...

Really, some ladies just "know" how to do this... and oh my... Originally Posted by LuvOnWheels
+1 .....make a date with ivy and report back. Lol!
You know what? I may need too...
If I recall correctly, she is an extremely cute little hottie...

Ms Ivy, do you have P411? Feel free to PM me.
Is there ever a situation where a stripper slide is done awfully. Its not lke a a good bj which s more subjectve.....even when you do it wrong and incorrectly......its oh so right lol.
If there is too much stubble... yikes. It is best when the "surfaces" are silky smooth...
  • cyrax
  • 06-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Some girls just know how to do it, but I will say I've met one who used to strip and she did it pretty damn good.
Don't know about Ivy Rae. Never have had the pleasure. But I'll just offer up that I have seen BellaFtWorth and that was the greatest demonstration of the Art of SS that I've ever been privileged to experience.
Bella FW is a goddess!!!
I've been wanting to try Ivy......if she ever decides to see me.
I was asked if I use to dance at a nude strip club. I was reluctant to answer at first, in fear that it may have been someone that knows me. However I eventually answered, yes. He's response was, nude strippers give the best stripper slides. I was wondering what did all of you think about it. Originally Posted by Ivy Rae
Of course you worked at a strip club, Ivy Rae, that is Katy Taylor's main MO, getting one of her girls she also pimps to recruit from.

SS, if done right by both individuals (hobbyist: not seeing it as possible invite or take advantage to do BBFS; provider: knows how to do it without seemingly just going through the motions), is very passionate and a great part of foreplay in the session before CFS begins, or in a case of a non FS session, besides a HJ or BBBJ, another great way to get the hobbyist off.

IMO, the best SS is not just the act of doing it or anyone who does it would be considered good. But, it is her vocal words (moaning and ego stroking talk), facial expressions and overall passionate feeling during the SS service that make the experience the best. So needless to say, the really good ones are done one on one BCD, not in the strip club!

As far as the current providers I have experienced, the best stripper slide performance goes to Madison_Sky, http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=282423 followed closely by Donna Brixton when she worked at Suite A, https://www.preferred411.com/P171638 .
Actually, the best stripper slides I've had have not been at a strip club. The awkwardness of the chair kind of reminds of trying to fuck in the back seat of a VW. I agree with LuvOnWheels about stubble, but other than that a good one is as close to BBQ as you can get.
Stripper slides= no thank you. Just one very close step away from doing BBFS. No thanks.
Hi. I love a good stripper slide. Do you have any pics?