Christmas Gift to only the most talented ECCIE Providers

In the true spirit of holiday giving I have decided I will selflessly make myself available to receive free BJ's between now and New Years. This offer is extended to only the most talented and beautiful providers who may pm me to join the long line of appts. sure to follow. If you pm within the next 15 minutes you will also recieve free of charge the opportunity to make me dinner and clean my house afterwards. The lucky winner or most talented BJ will also receive one free BFE session once I have recovered from all the BJ's. Note: I must charge a small $50 fee if you want greek which is payment only for time and conversation about me of course.

Yours truly
Iam Humble aka Ikan Dream
  • FSCOB
  • 12-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Yeah. Lemme know if this works out for you!

(If so, I only charge $25 for greek!) hehe!
Careful guys, you can only charge for time, not for services rendered... Anything BCD is just between consenting adults...

BWAHAHAHAAAA! Love it!
  • Paven
  • 12-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Am I in the Twilight Zone?...Wait, yes there's Rod Serling lol.
In the true spirit of holiday giving I have decided I will selflessly make myself available to receive free blow jobs between now and New Years. This offer is extended to only the most talented beautiful providers who may pm me to get in the long line of appts. sure to follow. If you pm within the next 15 minutes you will also recieve free of charge the opportunity to make me dinner and clean my house afterwards. The lucky winner or most talented BJ will also receive one free BFE session once I have recovered from all the BJ's. Note: I must charge a small $50 fee if you want greek which of course is payment only for time and conversation about me of course.

Yours truly
Iam Humble aka Ikan Dream Originally Posted by Codybeast

Good Luck
I'll give free massages to anyone willing to come help load a truck on Sunday.

hehehe
Five hours later and you wouldn't believe the amount of pm's coming in .... and you shouldn't.

Oh I get it!! They must all be out buying me gifts lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
to assist you in the spirit of giving I've forwarded this post to some of the fellas down off 5th and 7th streets