manslut refer to coed thread by mcmxxx vs man slut

Im obviously 36c lol and that ass is fat but i wear a size one. Im slim and petite dont throw shade before you meet boo. The pics are from this morning. I dont have a scale but ill do a later thread if im feeling dramatic.
Maybe he meant your mouth is big?
Im obviously 36c lol and that ass is fat but i wear a size one. Im slim and petite dont throw shade before you meet boo. The pics are from this morning. I dont have a scale but ill do a later thread if im feeling dramatic. Originally Posted by MCMXXX

Hey cutie, all the commenting gents are saying is that with your body and frame, a 40 inch booty and your other stats would have you having a similar body as Jhonni Blaze (I believe she is 4'11, 165 lbs) i.e a (petite) stallion, brickhouse quarter horse.

Although you may have luscious curves, clearly from your pics and avi, one can see you are not. Accurate stats are important. That's all hun. For example, If a lady is 5'10, she shouldn't claim to be 5'8, if she is a D, she also should not claim DD, etc. Don't play defensive all the time, constructive criticism is ok from te to time. I'm not saying you have to kiss ass, but chill a little

There's a pic below:
I just googled her she is 5'4 lol
And you hunny look larger than 150 by far. So I'm really not paying attention
As always, Eva is the voice of logic.
Ok thanks! But my point is, she is super curvy, a brickhouse stallion as *your stats indicate that you are. I don't doubt you are a C cup.
And obviously the bra size is available on my picture and I'm wearing it comfortably that was the point of the post. Now me I can be 130 and 5'4 and be super thick like that but I have high metabolism if I don't have my butt I would probably weigh 80 pounds easily that's were your confused how does my butt look that large and my pants are size 1 in women's? That's the question lol
And she does seem logical but all in telling Eva is that all u need is whey gain and a month of squats I guarantee I would be that size my showcase will update soon and I'll see who knows
And you hunny look larger than 150 by far. So I'm really not paying attention Originally Posted by MCMXXX
Im not one to knock another provider, especially if they communicated with me respectfully. So I wont spew any venom. If my weight was not accurate or close to accurate, it would be addressed per my reviews, or out here in coed, which is being done with you regarding *your* stats - not mine...

But...nice try. I've established a Solid rep here with Ladies and Gents. I typically never curse like a sailor shitted in my mouth, but it's warrented to say the following: Your attitude is beyond fucked up and shitty. Again, put your guns down. Why war with folks here who mean no harm?

Best wishes. I'm out, kiddo.

E.D
Im not one to knock another provider, especially if they communicated with me respectfully. So I wont spew any venom. If my weight was not accurate or close to accurate, it would be addressed per my reviews, or out here in coed, which is being done with you regarding *your* stats, and not mine...

But...nice try. I've established a Solid rep here with Ladies and Gents. I typically never curse like a sailor shitted in my mouth, but it's warrented to say the following: Your attitude is beyond fucked up and shitty. Again, put your guns down. Why war with folks here who mean no harm?

Best wishes. I'm out, kiddo.

E.D Originally Posted by Eva Damita
The people talking have never met "jhonni blaze" nor me lol including you so spew venom you look large.. That simple. My bra size says 36c and I'm obviously showing that in the pictures from this morning. That simple now if you are to savvy to see the apparent. Now when one of the nay Sayers meet up and buy me a bra is when I'll shut up about it boo.
When you said I don't wear the bra size I wear. girl yes. You making my business messed up and I know I don't have to be fat for my lady parts to be that's all. And your posting pics of states that aren't creditable, i.e jhonni blaze
When you said I don't wear the bra size I wear. girl yes. You making my business messed up and I know I don't have to be fat for my lady parts to be that's all. And your posting pics of states that aren't creditable, i.e jhonni blaze Originally Posted by MCMXXX

Omg.. Just shut up already.
When these older women come to respect and know somebody is when they will shut up. But I will keep posting me in size C bras all day long if I have to until somebody gets the apparent another upload and I'll post you ladies it it so the bra size can be seen. U made it your business