Question for barter

I Was wondering if I was allowed to ask for a vibrator for a free bng? Is this allowed in community?
Yeah, but why would you want to do that? Why not do the B&G and go buy your own vibrator...you would probably even have money left over.
There was a girl a few years back in east FW who would offer up bj's on Craig's List for pizza. So, bartering isn't unheard of, I suppose, but I'm not sure who decides if it's "allowed".
I like picking one out with the person. Lol.
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-06-2016, 10:22 PM
I like picking one out with the person. Lol. Originally Posted by Tamloves
Me too. Browsing through a sex shop with the lady you are About to have a session with is one of my favorite pieces of foreplay. It is a sensual experience that gets me hard and usually gets the lady a little wet before we even get back to her place.
Tons of fun.
Me too. Browsing through a sex shop with the lady you are About to have a session with is one of my favorite pieces of foreplay. It is a sensual experience that gets me hard and usually gets the lady a little wet before we even get back to her place.
Tons of fun. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
exactly sir
I Was wondering if I was allowed to ask for a vibrator for a free bng? Is this allowed in community? Originally Posted by Tamloves
sure it is.. just remember to report the fair market value of the vibrator, and pay social security and medicare taxes on same.
sure it is.. just remember to report the fair market value of the vibrator, and pay social security and medicare taxes on same. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lol yes sir
There was a girl a few years back in east FW who would offer up bj's on Craig's List for pizza. So, bartering isn't unheard of, I suppose, but I'm not sure who decides if it's "allowed". Originally Posted by ElBombero
If this girl ever surfaces again please PM me right away
If this girl ever surfaces again please PM me right away Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yea...careful what you wish for. I wouldn't have brought her a single bread stick, but to each their own.
If this girl ever surfaces again please PM me right away Originally Posted by TheEccie214
me also!
There was a girl a few years back in east FW who would offer up bj's on Craig's List for pizza. So, bartering isn't unheard of, I suppose, but I'm not sure who decides if it's "allowed". Originally Posted by ElBombero
likely a SSBBW
I was scrolling through Tumblr the other day and saw a video of a chick doing that. She was the one filming it. Not sure if it's the same lady you're referring to but it was crazy to watch. The delivery guy was a Hispanic guy who could barely speak English. But he understood what she was saying when she was telling him that he could touch her tits. LOL

She let him touch all over her and then blew him and even let him CIM.
I was scrolling through Tumblr the other day and saw a video of a chick doing that. She was the one filming it. Not sure if it's the same lady you're referring to but it was crazy to watch. The delivery guy was a Hispanic guy who could barely speak English. But he understood what she was saying when she was telling him that he could touch her tits. LOL

She let him touch all over her and then blew him and even let him CIM. Originally Posted by StopShort
Was she about 5'5" and over 400lbs? If not, then must be a different girl.
I barter, if ziI need something. Most time it is good, twice very bad