Curious

How do you make sure your hobbyist clients leave you reviews when they take advantage of the review special?
The real smart ones give a discount,etc, off the next visit after the review. No review, no discount. Otherwise, you have to accept most guys will take advantage of your special and never post a review. New providers especially are easy marks because they don't screen as well or know a guys history like more experienced providers will. There are a number of guys who prey on new providers so they can take advantage of them.
I too fell victim to this... SMH! But, it happens.
One thing you can do is, during the screening process, look at his reviews. A lot of gentlemen will indicate if he was given a review special on the $$ section of the review.
Good luck to ya!
Stay safe! Have fun!
Publish their handles if they don't deliver when promised. I always give myself at least a few days (usually through the weekend) if I say I'm going to post a review. If I ever reneged on a promised review (I never have), I would expect to get blasted about it.

Some chick should probably start a list of guys who haven't delivered promised reviews, and allow others to add to the list. That could get lively.
Also, giving the special on the next visit encourages repeat business. They are already screened,lots of benefits to repeat business.
You can always give introductory specials since you're new, and ask them in person, after the appointment, to write a review and you can give them a discount/incentive if they see you again, as a thank you for the review.

I've done this for years and those guys appreciate the gift.

If you need help with anything, feel free to contact me.

P.S. love your photography work.
as stated look at their review record. Also be aware sometimes the fellow may not want to write a yes review, but does not want to hurt the ladies business so he goes silent. I always appreciate the discount and it does encourage me to try a new gal.. discount on return is not going to attract a new client to try you.
If the girl offers a review special, then gives crappy service to the point that the guy wants to write a "no" review, she deserves it due to sheer stupidity.
Review specials for brand new providers and ones for an established provider that wants to kick start her business are two different things.

A new provider might offer a discount and a future bonus which would be great while an established provider might offer something different
Publish their handles if they don't deliver when promised. I always give myself at least a few days (usually through the weekend) if I say I'm going to post a review. If I ever reneged on a promised review (I never have), I would expect to get blasted about it.

Some chick should probably start a list of guys who haven't delivered promised reviews, and allow others to add to the list. That could get lively. Originally Posted by TinMan
Gotta say, I really like this idea.

I also agree with what OldButStillGoing said; different providers with differing levels of experiences are not going to offer the same as others would.
How do you make sure your hobbyist clients leave you reviews when they take advantage of the review special? Originally Posted by AmanthaG88
what happened with me is I was walking out of the incall, and my Provider grabbed my arm and proceeded to apply an "Indian Sunburn".. I collapsed to the ground, begging for relief. she released her grip, but put a laptop in front of me, ordering me to start typing a review.. "yes Ma'am", I squeaked.

I typed for 45 minutes, seeking to insert every nuance of the session, and got to the end.. I typed "no" for my recommendation, and the Provider hauled off and slapped me silly.. she forced me to mark a "yes", then made me give her $50 more, because the session turned into bondage/discipline, thus an upcharge.

I kid.. 95% of my reviews are written within 3 hours of my session, so not a problem with me.. I really like writing reviews.. TinMan's idea is best, just report the guys who promise and renege.
I too have been a victim of this.. lesson learned. Don't take the same mistake twice.
Well, I wouldn't expose them. I hope they are repeat customers. Just sad they didn't live up to their end of the bargain. Will know for the future. Thanks for the tips!!
If someone is going to renege on a review promise that they never intended to fulfill, how likely is it that they are going to become good repeat customers?
Cost of business cheap gentleman. Not all gentleman cheap. Move on lady.

(take the day off Fancylady I've got you covered.)