exchange for 2 Lil Wayne tickets

I have two Lil Wayne tickets for April 15 that I am looking to exchange for a session. They are worth 130 each. If any providers are interested in them send me PM. Thanks
So you're the guy you gotta blow to get tickets around here.
Who in their right mind would pay $130 per ticket to see Lil Wayne?
Maybe that is just the opening act. . .
Who said the economy was bad?
Who in their right mind would pay $130 per ticket to see Lil Wayne? Originally Posted by Bloodhound

at least he didn't offer charlie sheen tickets.
DONE!

I WANNA SEE LILWAYNE!
DONE!

I WANNA SEE LITTLE WAYNE! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Maybe backstage passes are included...
<--- Dude...look @ me? Do you know who I am lol?
Pretty sure I can work my way back!

I will probably be the only white girl there shaking my ass lol!
I sure the hell dont look as though I belong there either!

Last night, I was out @ The Lizard Lounge and the DJ there had actually remixed his "6 foot, 7 foot" into her set (DJ IRENE) -
I was surprized to hear the Rap mixed in w/the Techno!
Wasnt bad!

I love Lil Wayne! I missed him when he was here last time because Im always out of town!
RIGHT I LOVE LIL WAYNE SO I WOULD DO IT LOL
he pissed me off with the green and yellow packers super bowl song!! LOL
<--- Dude...look @ me? Do you know who I am lol?
Pretty sure I can work my way back!

[C Originally Posted by berkleigh
...and modest too!
Lil Wayne probably laughs all the way to the bank - or to his provider with all the money from people who pay to see him. Hahah. I bet you had a billion offers on that trade!
2 days before my b-day.
I would love 'em.
I will probably be the only white girl there shaking my ass lol!
I sure the hell dont look as though I belong there either! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Lil' Wayne is as mainstream as Jay-Z now. What does that mean? . . . You probably won't be the minority and you'll fit right in - sorry Berkie boo. But you're right about one thing though - one look at you and he'll definitely want to get you backstage ass-sap (psst! . . . don't drink the syrup).

It'll surprise many to know that it isn't mostly black people buying his music. He has a huge non-black demographic. Last Jay-Z concert I saw was predominately white. Jay-Z is more of a marketing guru than he is any kind of a decent rapper. Lil' Wayne is modeling that same marketing strategy (mainstreaming), although the Kid Wayne has actually got some incredible rhyme and mic skills. BTW - you're going to have a great time.