I for one am soo happy I am not an "in vogue" person

Lets let them all go free so we can raise them (the children) to hate western society (what used to be) norms. This is absolute insanity and if it is done in this country we ("the-run-of-the-mill people", as the progressives would like for us to think we are) need to rise up against this insanity of letting them (progressives and foreign nations that hate us) walk all over us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-fi...003412009.html
Are things in Florida improving? We don't get any news any more.

None about Puerto Rico either .... nor the Houston/Corpus areas!
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Lets let them all go free so we can raise them (the children) to hate western society (what used to be) norms. This is absolute insanity and if it is done in this country we ("the-run-of-the-mill people", as the progressives would like for us to think we are) need to rise up against this insanity of letting them (progressives and foreign nations that hate us) walk all over us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-fi...003412009.html Originally Posted by Cherie
A bunch of you loons could get convicted of domestic terrorism threats if they were to link your accounts on this forum!

None about Puerto Rico either .... nor the Houston/Corpus areas! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder if granny found sharks in her backyard, LLiarMan.

None about Puerto Rico either .... nor the Houston/Corpus areas! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Things were not soo bad just 2 days without power (for me) and we are still doing clean up of
trees. Hoping you and your fellow Texans are doing well as well.
Things were not soo bad just 2 days without power (for me) and we are still doing clean up of
trees. Hoping you and your fellow Texans are doing well as well. Originally Posted by Cherie
Great! Apparently, those not affected in Texas aren't doing as well as those who were. But isn't that they way it is with whiners?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-fi...003412009.html Originally Posted by Cherie
Yet another case of DUMB ASS Bleeding heart judges screwing up. I wonder, if this witch of an ISIS supporter goes on to spout more terrorist loving nonsense, and/or even DOES/assists/funds a terror attack, WILL HE HAND IN His robes?
First comment... LMAO!!!

Warren22 hours ago

Pretty sure in the US she would already have a university teaching position.
I also like how some said "IF this happened here, with the # of idiot leftist judges we have, she would have had the same judgement given.."
SO Bloody true.