Prostate or pegging providers in Dallas.

I know this is not a new subject. But there hasn't been any decent threads on the subject in a while. I know I'm not the only person interested in this kind of activities.
All the threads are outdated.

Who are you favorite providers that specialize in pegging or prostate.

Can we start a good thread list who have you seen.
What they excell at
A number or link if available
rating from 1-10.
And maybe general location. N,S,E, W or central.

Hopefully this will help hobbyist.

And providers please let us know if you enjoy any of these kind of activities.

Pm if you don't want to post. And maybe the provider if on eccie will.
It’s funny how ass play can be such a trigger for people. I’ve never been pegged but I do like some ass play. I’d be interested in someone who can really find the prostate and milk it . I need this for medical reasons like prostate health. I prefer the northern suburbs;-)
Yes for medical reasons I also need a good pegging once in a while. Also interested in the replies here
There’s a specific provider on Dallas RubMD that providing pegging, since the site is down, but her name is Dawn 469-859-8478. Give her call/text. She can be Vanilla or Dominant. Good luck.
Lacey Kizz is an awesome pegger
https://tryst.link/massage/lacey-kizz
Lacey Kizz has been pretty flakey lately (past 6 months). I scheduled once, showed up, she didn’t answer the door. Halfway home, she texts and says she’d fallen asleep, she’s so sorry, and could I come back. I didn’t. Scheduled again another day (weeks later). This time I texted again before I left the house. No response. She texts back later that day, apologizes, and asks if I can still make it. I tell her I won’t reach out again. She says she’s been going through a lot and asks for another chance. I politely declined and haven’t reached out since. Anyway, just fyi.
I’ve never done pegging but what I like about Dawn is she will create an experience for you. I’ve sent video clips (I ask for permission first) and she’s created experiences similar to what’s in the clips. Classy, smart, and fun lady.
Lacey Kizz is an awesome pegger
https://tryst.link/massage/lacey-kizz Originally Posted by GL page
that link for Lacey doesn't go to her profile.
that link for Lacey doesn't go to her profile. Originally Posted by corona
That link worked yesterday so maybe Lacey took the ad down ?
That link worked yesterday so maybe Lacey took the ad down ? Originally Posted by playerplano
Looks like it. Sucks, I've read great things about her.
I know this is not a new subject. But there hasn't been any decent threads on the subject in a while. I know I'm not the only person interested in this kind of activities.
All the threads are outdated.

Who are you favorite providers that specialize in pegging or prostate.

Can we start a good thread list who have you seen.
What they excell at
A number or link if available
rating from 1-10.
And maybe general location. N,S,E, W or central.

Hopefully this will help hobbyist.

And providers please let us know if you enjoy any of these kind of activities.

Pm if you don't want to post. And maybe the provider if on eccie will. Originally Posted by Jollypm
Mistress Tracy of Dallas is excellent at both pegging and prostate massage. I mean REALLY good. Her toy collection is superb.

www.MistressTracyCallas.com

I would rate her a 10 for this kind of play.
when I visit,I offer that!

try
Joni Happy Massage
Lindsey Lacey
Smurfy
I absolutely do and have the toys!!
when I visit,I offer that!

try
Joni Happy Massage
Lindsey Lacey
Smurfy Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree.. Lindsey Lacy is a pro at this.
JHM is also very good but haven't heard from her in a while.
Yet to try Smurfy's PM and her toys.
Thanks DR for the update.
Toys can be fun and I also really enjoy a true prostate massage! I do appreciate the recommendations since unfortunately most "encounters" that mention prostate is nothing more than a grazing of their asshole. Pretty sure most mentioning it, have zero concept of where their prostate is let along anything about a true prostate massage or milking either.

Thanks all!