Mature women

Looking for a mature woman
Search..."mature"...Dallas Coed:

Find stuff like: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=mature
Search..."mature"...Dallas Coed:

Find stuff like: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=mature Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
That link is a 4-yr old post. So the ladies that are listed are now that much "more mature".
Aging like fine wine indeed.
pls post your defn of "mature".
age, intellectually, physically, ...

cos one guy's "mature" is another guy's gilf.
  • Busty
  • 10-27-2023, 10:55 PM
There are grannies in their late 30's !!!!!!!!
We need a sexy m/gilf calendar
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2023, 11:47 PM
There are grannies in their late 30's !!!!!!!!
We need a sexy m/gilf calendar Originally Posted by Busty
In hooker years yes, 60+ years is senior citizen abuse
That link is a 4-yr old post. So the ladies that are listed are now that much "more mature".
Aging like fine wine indeed. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
...my post used the word "like"...as in an example of how to use the SEARCH function...but agree with the "fine wine" analogy!
<---elder millennial @36
I actually prefer mature women, but I hate it when I see the same pictures on their ad/profile today, that they used 10yrs ago.

Please use recent pictures. People change as time progresses. We change hair styles, get tattoos-piercings, lose weight, gain weight, get tanner skin or whiter skin (if you're white), we get new scars, etc...
I prefer “milf”
Hi guys, I will be visiting soon! 38 year old
This is such a huge thing. I was turned away at the door the other day bc I was SMALLER than my pics. He was under the impression that I was a BBW. He gave me $50 for my time and told me to buy a bag of cheeseburger and eat them all. I'm a size 12/14 so pardon my confusion.

I've never been turned away for being smaller, I laughed the whole way home.
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2023, 07:23 PM
This is such a huge thing. I was turned away at the door the other day bc I was SMALLER than my pics. He was under the impression that I was a BBW. He gave me $50 for my time and told me to buy a bag of cheeseburger and eat them all. I'm a size 12/14 so pardon my confusion.

I've never been turned away for being smaller, I laughed the whole way home. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
That's a first for me hearing someone turned away for being smaller than advertised
I prefer “milf” Originally Posted by KellyKiss

I also prefer to say, "MILF." The majority of the women I have met are not "mature." I have only seen MILF women as well.