Any Intel? Or too good to be true

Hey folks saw this: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-38942.html not seeing reviewes. So wonder if she is the real deal?
The pictures are of Sanaa Lathan, a model and actress. Not who is going to answer the door. Did you bother to do any image search's? Took about 10 seconds to get her name
The pictures are of Sanaa Lathan, a model and actress. Not who is going to answer the door. Did you bother to do any image search's? Took about 10 seconds to get her name Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I’m going to assume Op did not, as some people do not know how to do it. (Myself included, if you could DM ir post here how to do it, it be much appreciated).
I’m going to assume Op did not, as some people do not know how to do it. (Myself included, if you could DM ir post here how to do it, it be much appreciated). Originally Posted by Armydude89D
You can do it in most browsers, on mine you right click on the image and I get a manual option to Google image search.
I’m going to assume Op did not, as some people do not know how to do it. (Myself included, if you could DM ir post here how to do it, it be much appreciated). Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Sure.
On a PC with Windows
Select an image on the web, like the picture in the ad.
Right click on the image and, depending on your browser, select something like "search the web for the image"

Several variations but that's the gist of it. Very quick and simple
On an android phone, hold finger down on image and a menu pops up, one option is Google image search. Very simple. Idk about iPhones
I like to use tineye.com for image searches. Just upload the saved image or image url to see if it gets any hits.
I would totally avoid this one. Not the same person in the pics but not the worst looking person in the world. More importantly, the ad reads STARTING AT $200. Once there, you get swiped for $200 to get started then presented with some stupid upgrade menu. TOTAL RIP OFF. MUCH BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE FOR LESS. FALL SPECIAL IS BS