The weenie inspection.

I know you gals do it for obvious reasons but when ya approach it like a pre-med student and declare "Well it LOOKS clean" it kinda takes some of the passion out of the moment know what I mean?

Afterall I don't show up with a speculum, flashlight and miner's helmet.

DEE-SKRE-SHUN.
I do a thorough inspection without looking like that's what I'm doing. The lady can do it in a very seductive way .... like giving him slow kisses on his thighs and staring at it LOL!

Why complain though at least you know she's being safe . Who wants to suck a dick with warts or dick cheese?! UGH!
It doesn't bother me at all. The welder did a nice job, and I'm quite proud of it.
TOOO FUNNY TIN!
It doesn't bother me at all. The welder did a nice job, and I'm quite proud of it. Originally Posted by TinMan
Safe is always better ...I wouldn't worry about it unless she breaks out a magnify glass claiming to be looking for it
It doesn't bother me at all. The welder did a nice job, and I'm quite proud of it. Originally Posted by TinMan
Should have got it riveted ... for her pleasure.
perhaps you've never been to the chicken ranch outside las vegas?
the woman i consulted w/ there conducted a "dick check" using one of those goose neck lamps like they have in doctor examining rooms!!!

one of the few times in my life where lil delites didnt spring to attention while being held by the hands of a very very attractive woman!!!
perhaps you've never been to the chicken ranch outside las vegas?
the woman i consulted w/ there conducted a "dick check" using one of those goose neck lamps like they have in doctor examining rooms!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Reminds me of the real Chicken Ranch in LaGrange. The lady washed me thoroughly before beginning activities, though she didn't have a special lamp. Hell, at 17, I almost got off in the sink. Funny memory.
Notdeadyet, Ditto at the Chicken Ranch in LaGrange. That's where the joke re Peter Pan is the wash basin in a cat-house.
I'm the ultimate "pecker checker"....but guys don't know they have been checked....NOT needed if you know what you are looking at. GUYS should know how to check a lady as well.
If you don't, Please PM me for help.
UTR medical professional....
I'm the ultimate "pecker checker"....but guys don't know they have been checked....NOT needed if you know what you are looking at. GUYS should know how to check a lady as well.
UTR medical professional.... Originally Posted by alaine
I do a thorough inspection without looking like that's what I'm doing. The lady can do it in a very seductive way .... like giving him slow kisses on his thighs and staring at it LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
FTW!

Naomi and Alaine get the warmed up speculum!
more caution ALWAYS makes me like the provider more. as long as she does it tactfully
UTR medical professional.... Originally Posted by alaine
it'd be nice to know what kinds of things you look for so that some of us guys can be proactive and do self-dick checks, upcoming encounter or not.

kinda of like the breast self-exam technique so widely publicized.

ditto for what we might see on a woman's pelvic area that should raise a red if not a yellow flag.
With my small penis, if would not take long, to get mine approved.
I'd like to hear from the ladies about how many potential clients show signs of warts or herpes. I've got hpv, but the symptoms are hard to see. I've never been turned away.