Paradise saloon

I had to go out and check the boats at the lake and drove by Wednesday evening. Quite a few cars so I stopped in. The guy at the window said it was a private club and I would need to buy a 30 membership which was good for a year. I told him no thanks I didn’t get out that often. He said I could be his guest and come in for 5 bucks. I said ok. Went inside , only one girl, pretty mixed girl, very nice to talk to but I love pale little freckled redheads with loose morals so I told her that, she said the 7:00 girls should start showing up and there might be a little redhead for me. Sure enough about 7:30 the 7:00 girls start showing up, one or two managed to drag themselves out of the dressing room around 8:30 or so, the redhead comes over because she heard someone wanted to see her, she must have been on a merrigoround or got some bad shellfish because she was pretty messed up. She may have been to the dentist also because she was having trouble talking. Really cute girl I’d like to know more about though. But she disappeared to the dressing room again. I finally left and went home. Not sure if I’ll go back or not.
That's f'n hilarious! Probably the merry-go-round!
Thanks for the entertaining report!
I hope you weren't out much more than the entry fee for your trouble here..
Moved from Strip Clubs KC, to Strip Clubs Wichita & KS.
Shellfish, merry go round, dentist? Awesome. Well put. Thanks for the report. I stopped going to the Pair o Dice during the day. No one worth a damn. As always, YMMV.
That place is pretty empty anymore. Dayshift like you said is just a few girls, bartender and the occasional customer from what I hear. The night shift has a little more customer base but not like in the old days. I go to the bird because they at least have food.