$5 $5 BANK OF AMERIERCA SUX $5

Fee for using your debit card///that sux

cut cut up your card
And move your account.
And move your account. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To where??? It's predicted that other Banks will quickly follow Skank of America's lead.
Regions just started that too...only theirs was $4.
I am not sure about this. I know they were offering it just a few months ago. Randolf Credit Union was PAYING YOU 10 cent each time you used your debit card.
To where??? It's predicted that other Banks will quickly follow Skank of America's lead. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Local banks. My bank doesn't charge those sorts of ridiculous fees, and I doubt that they will start. They make their money on making sound loans. It's a small bank that have five branches, all within a 60 mile radius.
To where??? It's predicted that other Banks will quickly follow Skank of America's lead. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Two good answers!

[a] Credit Union Originally Posted by Jdriller
or a

Local bank. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I haven't had a credit, or debit card, in over 10 years.

They don't charge a fee on cash.
Wells Fargo and Chase are okay in my book.
Wells Fargo and Chase are okay in my book. Originally Posted by Eazy Does You
I made $1000 deposit at Chase on a Friday, a week latter that deposit got returned, Chase charge me $35 for every transaction, which amount to almost $4000, fuckem. I am now with a local bank and if the money is not there I cannot charge anything on my debit card, unlike Chase
Wells Fargo and Chase are okay in my book. Originally Posted by Eazy Does You
Chase is now charging $5 for a money order and $8 for a cashiers check. Both were free until last month. Debit card fee are rumored to right around the corner. If BoA has started it already, its only a matter of time.
Chase Manhattan was established with a fraudulent charter written by a master cheat, Aaron Burr, in 1796. It’s been cheating people ever since.
I haven't had a credit, or debit card, in over 10 years.

They don't charge a fee on cash. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You haven't had a credit card in over 10 years? That can't be great for your credit rating. I love my credit card and I couldn't do without it. People just have to know how to manage credit and debt. However there is a charge and a fee on cash! It's called taxation, inflation, and interest!

I have this belief, "people who are cash only types of people are truly fucked!" People who only deal in cash are at the mercy of others should a castrophe develop in their personal life. You'll get raped if you need any type of loan. You really should try to establish a line of credit. Just make sure that the card doesn't have an annual fee. I get all digital currency I basically want, at 0%.
I made $1000 deposit at Chase on a Friday, a week latter that deposit got returned, Chase charge me $35 for every transaction, which amount to almost $4000, fuckem. I am now with a local bank and if the money is not there I cannot charge anything on my debit card, unlike Chase Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It sounds like Chase is fucking you CPT! My goodness, you sure you didn't overdraft on that account? It pays to shop around for a good bank. The way I feel about it, fuck these big corporate banks! Those greedy bastards want too much.

Bank of America is doomed! One big crash in the market and BofA will be on the pink sheets. Just look at the stock price. But they'll just get bailed out again because these zombie banks are TOO BIG TO FAIL!!! They keep coming back to life! I wouldn't be surprised if there is a run on BofA. Thank Clinton and Larry Summers!
Bank of America is doomed! Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
I doubt it, I don't think Warren Buffet would put 5 billion in a bank that is doomed!