Black Panther....omg then Infinity Wars thread

Ok, I am a bit surprised someone did not already start this. I have been a bit busy with work and some nice fella sent me a PM asking me if I saw Black Panther. Which of course I did on opening weekend. I wasn't a huge fan but I liked him a lot. Friends and family were big fans so that made it more fun for me to go. I know there is a deeper story line that will connect it with infinity wars and that is what I was hoping to come here and see the sand box movie goers and marvel fans yapping about.

If I was better at using google-fu skills on eccie I'd try to pull up an old marvel thread or something but I'm not (I can't even figure out how to find an old anime thread I'm looking for. I want to talk about Fullmetal Alchemist).

I know we don't like giving too many spoilers away, but still it's fun comorodary of sorts talking about it in here. If I'm saying that correct. (EW I'm looking at you to correct me)

So if you got out to see Black Panther, how did you like it, did you think it was worth going to see and did you appreciate it being added to the marvel universe?

I really liked Micheal B. Jordan in it. I think he did great.

I can't wait to see technology used against Thanos but again I can't wait to see Thanos wipe the floor with all of them it seems. What is going to happen? And then what will happen with Thor, Loki and Hulk? And where are the Guardians? I'm really looking forward to Infinity Wars now. Black Panther to me was worth the watch.