REVIEWS

OK, A LITTLE RANT HERE

As much as I appreciate all the business from ECCIE, I have been very generous in my services, rates, hospitality and have been promised reviews for doing so, so you get the discount, I get the review: this last week, I know of about a handful of you (not naming names, I like being here lol); but you know who you are, I've sent reminders to some of you, but please don't take advantage of me with a discount and not fulfill your end of the bargain. Or it will GO AWAY!

Thank you!

P.S. Excuse my grammar, that was the longest run-on sentence in history, but you get my drift.

P.S.S. THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT DID FULFILL YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN! YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO EXPERIENCE MORE OF MY HOSPITALITY SOON!!
Of course the business model you choose is up to you. It might be better if you give a discount for the next session after the review is posted. Just a thought, which I am sure you have had! Have a nice day.
It happens all the time. Just keep track of the dorks who don't keep up with their end of the bargain.
I'm sorry there are men who don't keep their end up (Oops! no pun intended.). The advice above is very good.
Honor the review discount for your next session w the gent.