Upstate NY Post Whore of the year!

OSD,
Would you like to thank the academy?
mmm that would be the total from near the end of 2009 till the end of 2011.

So lets make this a contest. post the at end of 2011 of a few other posters. Bump this thread in a year. And I bet I know who will out post me next year. For a one year total.

???? would I have to sign any ads I wright for a total errrrr just asking
  • Total Posts: 6,056
  • Posts Per Day: 8.07
The modest "Posts Per Day" suggest there is plenty of room for improvement. Things are looking up - he replied 21 times to the Rainbow Stockings thread alone.
to the rainbow stockings thread 22 times alone. and i didn't even have to touch myself
  • Total Posts: 6,056
  • Posts Per Day: 8.07
The modest "Posts Per Day" suggest there is plenty of room for improvement. Things are looking up - he replied 21 times to the Rainbow Stockings thread alone. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I was trying to get her to stop teasing and post more pic's. Till one of the wife's started flirting with me by text. It was not till I got there did I know. Move this, help me move that and that, then move this. Then we got down to fun.

If flirting or in a debate its easy to rack up posts.
That's why I think a few may not have my numbers. But could out post me looking at just one year. JonBalls for one. You also jack if ya keep up with the sandbox posts I loved and missed when you where a mod.
to the rainbow stockings thread 22 times alone. and i didn't even have to touch myself Originally Posted by petiteassman
gee and I was trying to keep that going, and was txting with another at the same time. in the end I needed to go over and let the one help me.
I was trying to get her to stop teasing and post more pic's. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
tirelessly working in the trenchs purely happenstance? I SAY NOT!!!
Hay I may be a dirty old man that likes to keep within 10 years errr maybe 15 years younger. But who does not want to look a much younger gal. As I flirt and tease with some as a waste of time as I will see most. Its not a waste of there time. She has I bet got some business from that ThreAD.

Even at Bars I'm guilty of flirting with. Get some body else to jump. Sit back and watch the show. Yes at times I take to much risk. But its fun to sit back and watch others check a hole for bees and squirrels first. Before I take a shot.

can I buy ya another drink.
GREAT JOB OFFSHORE HNY
I thought the NY Post had come out with a new annual award, "Whore of the Year".

If we are going to use "Whore" as a compliment, there are several I'd want to nominate.