What does your Provider Wear

What do you like for your provider to wear for that first encounter?
  • Old-T
  • 12-28-2014, 08:46 PM
It all depends upon the lady, and what the plan for the evening might be. Whatever makes the lady feel beautiful and confident is always the best choice.

Typically my favorite is nice evening attire that might turn a few heads at dinner, yet be easy to remove if the mood strikes later.
Blindfold
First encounter: something that looks incredible out to dinner that will be easily taken off. Generally, I prefer a tight cocktail dress.

Second encounter (eating in): just lingerie. Mesh and see through. Nomnom.

(If we get very comfortable together): handcuffs and a blindfold.
Don't forget the ball gag...
A towel or something.
I dont want to take the time to undress her when I am just fucking her.
Blindfold Originally Posted by Zhivago52
and handcuffs.
Latex gloves
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-12-2015, 11:51 AM
A big smile
Whatever is comfortable and complimentary to her, as long as it doesn't scream "HOOLER!".
It's interesting that most of the men prefer little clothing. Even if we are staying in I prefer to be fully dressed since we generally take some time to talk and get to know each each other. It's a lot easier to learn about a man's childhood and dreams if they aren't overly distracted.

Maybe I'm taking the GFE too seriously.
SAangel: While I kid some, I agree with you. Just the mere act of getting dressed for the occasion helps get one in the mood. It is, after all, an "event". I enjoy seeing a lady dressed in such a way that makes her feel sexy and erotic.
I love when my clients make request and I can dress how they desire. If they do not make a request I always wear my nicest outfits. I don't always wear panties, it depends on the type of date but first impressions are important so I always try to look my best.
Heels, stockings, lingerie, and whatever else someone might request.
I am ALWAYS in lingerie and my fuck me heels

Oh, and a huge smile on my face...
You can't beat a sexy "little black dress" with sexy high heels!!! I just melt when I see that!