Favorite website design

Hi all, or as they say here in Texas, Y'all.

I'm getting ready to change up my website as I have become bored with it. So to get ideas and to showcase some great web design, I thought I'd ask the lovely ladies and gentlemen here to link to some of their favorites.

Now remember my photos are not changing until I can find the right photographer, so if it's the subject of the site you like i.e. the girl in the photos, that really doesn't help me.

Share away.
Why change it? It looks great!
Hi all, or as they say here in Texas, Y'all.

I'm getting ready to change up my website as I have become bored with it. So to get ideas and to showcase some great web design, I thought I'd ask the lovely ladies and gentlemen here to link to some of their favorites.

Share away. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
For a clever theme, I've always admired Tia Travels's site. The implementation could be a little better, I think; the scrolling controls aren't convenient, and the interface to her schedule is a little awkward. But I really think, in terms of imagination and wittiness, it's exemplary.
Why change it? It looks great! Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo

I agree; it is excellent. But Jessica says she's bored with it. It's like repainting a room; even if the paint's still fine, every now and then, it's fun to just change things up for the sake of refreshment.
For a clever theme, I've always admired Tia Travels's site. The implementation could be a little better, I think; the scrolling controls aren't convenient, and the interface to her schedule is a little awkward. But I really think, in terms of imagination and wittiness, it's exemplary. Originally Posted by James1588
I found Tia's site a little harsh visually. My favorite theme site is Lorelei Leigh's site at http://gentlemenprefer.net/. I did mention to her that it is a little confusing but her reply was that she enjoys the company of smart, thinking men. The website it a cerebral test to weed out the unintelligent.
www.themidnightrendezvous.com

The very lovely Ms. Jaycee Rivers
Since most ladies try to portray class with their sites, I decided to go a different route... I used fun and upbeat instead since it better suited my personality. www.FunWIthMaryAnn.com
I suggest you try to make it more personable and show who you are. If you are into traveling, like tia travels, then her site is perfect... if you are into Broadway shows, then the play bill site is perfect. But these are already taken... so what are YOUR interest? Wine? Music? Opera? Use what makes you tick for the overall feel of your site. I think this would be best. My opinion only. Godd luck!